I think pairing it with red would look really modern and fresh

#12 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
      Here is one of the many bouquets that I have bookmarked and the colors seem right. But SHHHH, don't tell anyone else...
      Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
      Oh I think that's perfect!

#13 chicago88

chicago88
      • 699 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:45 PM

Wow - great idea's... So basically it boils down to all white or like a lot of the girls suggested, bright colors like red, orange, yellow...

I really like that colorful bouquet that you posted Carly. So if I went with those bright tropical colored flowers would I also have a colorful bouquet or just the BM's? Also, what color flower petals for the aisle and boutiniere's?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm really clueless when it comes to flowers!!

Thanks for your help!

Therese & Jay
        Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
        http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#14 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:03 PM

Like I said above I am all about colors, so I think my bouquet will be colorful. My girls are carrying parasols and no flowers, so all I have to worry about is myself. Which is damn hard when there are so many choices, cuz I can only pick one instead of a few different ones!

I think petals can be whatever you want them to be. If you like the romance of the red petals, then stick with that. I haven't looked into the colors yet, but I think I am going to try to get different colored ones in my color scheme.

#15 chicago88

chicago88
          • 699 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:55 PM

Thanks Carly!!! These bouquets are gorgeous. I think I may go with this. I'll have to print these out and bring them with me!!

Therese & Jay

#16 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by chicago88
              Wow - great idea's... So basically it boils down to all white or like a lot of the girls suggested, bright colors like red, orange, yellow...

I really like that colorful bouquet that you posted Carly. So if I went with those bright tropical colored flowers would I also have a colorful bouquet or just the BM's? Also, what color flower petals for the aisle and boutiniere's?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm really clueless when it comes to flowers!!

Thanks for your help!
              I'm doing this colorful bouquet (very similar to Carly's) for my BM's ... but I will have an all ivory rose bouquet.

Initially it was going to be the other way around, though ... so by all means, you can have your bouquet be totally different than your BM's. You can even do each bridesmaid in a single color flower pulled from your bouquet ... or simply do smaller versions of your bouquets for them.

#17 chicago88

chicago88
              • 699 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:14 PM

Thanks - too many decisions! I am so indecisive!

Therese & Jay

#18 Sharonie

Sharonie
                • 557 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:35 PM

You can do something simple for the BMs like all calla lilies shown below then do the bright colorful one for yourself.

Click the image to open in full size.

#19 coreyphil

coreyphil
                  • 497 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:32 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JANET1111
                    I think pairing it with red would look really modern and fresh

Love that idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users