Newbie Beach Palace 2015:)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 dsulivera

dsulivera
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

Hi girls!

Newly engaged and am on the long term engagement plan!  We've been to Beach Palace 3 times over the course of our 5 year engagement and this last visit he proposed after the michael jackson show with a homemade video on the projection screen.  Beach Palace had a photographer on the ready to capture the moment and a had a private dinner set up on the very top roof (where they do the ceremonies).  It was completely embarrassing, but also magical and all I could have wanted at the same time haha!

We're looking into July of 2015 and my family are Palace VIP Presidential members, so we'll use some incentive weeks to help guests and also be able to give guests our member rates, so hopefully it will be more than doable.  Can't wait!

#2 ucfjennifer

ucfjennifer
    • 185 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 26, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Cozumel, MX
    • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

Congratulations! That's great that you will be able to help guests with the rates! Happy planning! :)

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

Welcome dsulivera, and Congrats on your Beach Palace Wedding in July 2015 !!! lots of time to work on all the planning details, for sure - good job!!!

Wishing you an amazing journey ahead, and that you create the Perfect Wedding celebration you envision - Cheers !!!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 dsulivera

dsulivera
      • 16 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

Thank you Jenn & Lynda!  It's a ton of time, but i'm one of those people who has been planning since I was little. I already know color schemes, linens, decorations, etc. Now it's just getting everything together for a destination wedding, which was NOT the original plan.  Nick wanted to elope, I wanted the big 150-200 person wedding at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and then he said "what about a destination wedding?", so it was a compromise that threw me for a loop haha, but i'm as excited as ever!

#5 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,074 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

Welcome dsulivera, and Congrats on your Beach Palace Wedding in July 2015 !!! lots of time to work on all the planning details, for sure - good job!!!

Wishing you an amazing journey ahead, and that you create the Perfect Wedding celebration you envision - Cheers !!!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#6 dsulivera

dsulivera
          • 16 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

Thank you Jenn & Lynda!  It's a ton of time, but i'm one of those people who has been planning since I was little. I already know color schemes, linens, decorations, etc. Now it's just getting everything together for a destination wedding, which was NOT the original plan.  Nick wanted to elope, I wanted the big 150-200 person wedding at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and then he said "what about a destination wedding?", so it was a compromise that threw me for a loop haha, but i'm as excited as ever!

#7 itsjuliez

itsjuliez
            • 41 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

First off, congratulations on your engagement! Your engagement story gave me the chills :) So extremely beautiful!

Second - sounds like you have the perfect resort picked! So happy for you!

#8 Brittany Bode

Brittany Bode
              • 25 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:32 AM

Your story gave me chills too!! So sweet! I am planning my destination wedding now and BP was my first choice. I toyed around for the last month with cheaper options and I kept coming back to the BP. It is a little more expensive than others..but ladies who have been there, is it worth it? Is it an amazing experience especially for a wedding? We have a younger crowd in their mid 20's, some family members in their early 30's with kids, and then some family members in their 50's and 60's. I'm hoping BP will be good for everyone because the kids are aloud, us 20- somethings can go out if we want to, and it is a beautiful classy resort for those who like the finer things. I do have people saying they do not want to do all inclusive and will stay somewhere else and others who say they might not book through the link. What is the bottom line? If people don't book through the link, i just wont get the "consessions" (perks towards wedding) and if they don't stay, I will have to spend extra money on their dinner for wedding right? I need HELP! Thank you!

Brittany

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:21 PM

Hi Everyone, Just a quick reminder that the wedding webinar for Beach Palace is Saturday, April 12, 2014 @ 9:00 am PST

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users