Invitation wording

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hunnyke

• 13 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 06:01 PM

My wedding will take place in Hawaii and I was wondering if I can get some help with how you word a destination wedding invite. I decided not to send STD, because everyone that is coming know the dates pretty much already. Any advice would be great!!!! Thanks.

#2 jak27

• 715 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 06:13 PM

What's the vibe and formality of the wedding? Casual, formal, what time of day, etc? Let's start with what the invitations look like, as well.

#3 hunnyke

• 13 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 06:29 PM

Its not a formal wedding, but its not casual. It will take place on a lawn right near the beach. I will have a lot of wedding decor though. As far as the invites go, I am still struggling with them. I am pretty sure with what they look like they nice, but not too formal. It takes place at 3:00.

#4 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 06:47 PM

here are a lot of people's invites. Browse around & you should see lots of examples. I haven't come up with the wording for mine yet.

#5 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:25 AM

try here Invitation Wording Samples by InvitationConsultants.com - Destination Wedding

#6 foxytv

• VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:10 AM

Try Wording for wedding invitations! Use this wording for wedding invitations or write your very own!. It's a great resource! and it even includes Hawaiian verse with their translation. I think you will love the ideas on this site!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users