Jump to content
UMassRN007

Anyone getting eyelash extension?!!

Recommended Posts

I'm keeping my eyes peeled ;) I'll start asking around...the othe thing I worry about is if the $175 set is bad quality compared to the $275 set! All of which I think sound outrageous for lashes that are going to fall out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to get my eyelashes individually done all the time, and refills every 3-4 weeks.  The tech who did mines was amazing, people would come up to me all the time inquiring were they mines...LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow, thats so cheap!! Does the place have any before and after pics for you to look at?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by UMassRN007 View Post

 

Oh wow, thats so cheap!! Does the place have any before and after pics for you to look at

 

I hope so!  I'll let you know :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mink eyelashes are gorgeous, very full and in my opinion seem to last longer. I'm lucky in that my best friend is a beautician so she is going to apply mine fresh the morning of the wedding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by eq123 View Post

 

Mink eyelashes are gorgeous, very full and in my opinion seem to last longer. I'm lucky in that my best friend is a beautician so she is going to apply mine fresh the morning of the wedding

 

You're so lucky!! I have never seen these in person, do you or your friend have any pictures??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You're so lucky!! I have never seen these in person, do you or your friend have any pictures??
Ill give her a wee phone now and see if she has any photos, if not ill get her to take a snap of the next set she does :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by eq123 View Post

 

 

Ill give her a wee phone now and see if she has any photos, if not ill get her to take a snap of the next set she does :)

 

That would be awesome, thanks!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, going to Punta Cana for a week.. wedding isn't until about 4 days into the vacation. How long did yours last being in the pool and the heat? I don't want them to fall off.. because i am a bridesmaid in the wedding itself.. also need the info  for the bride! SHe is very interested. Let me know some feedback please :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×