Photo

Duane Wittaker Photography anyone?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 DreamComTru

DreamComTru
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

Considering using Duane Wittaker for wedding photos later this year in Jamaica. Has anyone actually used him for their wedding?? His website looks really good but I've searched all over this forum / site and come up with no reviews. Also checking out Sungold and Misha Earle (both of whom I see have many mentions).

Also looking for a good hair stylist and make up artist in Ocho Rios.

Thanks in advance!

#2 1stbride2013

1stbride2013
    • 18 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

Hi,

There are several good make-up artists  out there, here are the names of a few:

Chasity Artistry Rachel Edwards                 https://www.facebook.com/ChasityArtistry

Face Forward

Pretty Faces                       www.facebook.com/prettyfacesjm

Loni Jones

These are the better ones I believe.  They should all be on fb.  I will be using Pretty faces, I like her work and price.

Best wishes!

#3 KWandCM

KWandCM
      • 189 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

I'm glad you posted this. I'm also curious about him and hope someone here will have more information. Sungold is not available for my date but I'm doing a lot of investigating into options! 

#4 staroxx

staroxx
        • 23 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

When i was doing a photographer search Duane was the one who had the best pricing and when i put him to a family vote against 3 other photographer he won hands down.. I went ahead and booked him for my January 2014 wedding and his response time is great. I guess we will see how it goes?

#5 nr12

nr12
          • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

I would love to know about him too defiantly considering and he has excellent work and is much more reasonable then the resort photgrpers
            Yeswe

#6 nr12

nr12
            • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

When i was doing a photographer search Duane was the one who had the best pricing and when i put him to a family vote against 3 other photographer he won hands down.. I went ahead and booked him for my January 2014 wedding and his response time is great. I guess we will see how it goes?

Did you happen to find any more reviews on him? I am thinking of booking him as well..please tell me what else you have found because I am having trouble finding reviews..paranoid of using outside photographer but resort one sucks and is over priced lol
              Yeswe

#7 staroxx

staroxx
              • 23 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:39 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by nr12 

Did you happen to find any more reviews on him? I am thinking of booking him as well..please tell me what else you have found because I am having trouble finding reviews..paranoid of using outside photographer but resort one sucks and is over priced lol

I didn't find much reviews on him, just a little here and there.  And everything seemed to be great and positive comments. I also heard my resort photographers weren't very good either, so i went with Duane. I don't know much about his photographs, but i can tell you this. When i emailed him for a price quote, amongst others, he was the only one to explain photography to me, and what to look out for, what to expect. tips and tricks etc. His response time is great and he does accept Paypal if you are very worried about money exchange, not to mention his prices were great. I can let you know more when i come back in January.

#8 FrazzledFiancee

FrazzledFiancee
                • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

Any updates on using Duane? He has the best prices I've seen so I'm interested in using him but I would feel more comfortable if I heard reviews from previous customers. 

#9 Francine Braham

Francine Braham
                  • 23 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

I have contacted him on pricing and he is the most reasonable compared to the others.  I checked out his FB page and viewed his website, his work seem very good.  

#10 lambrusco

lambrusco
                    • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

Still haven it found one...check out http://joelfinnigen....egory/weddings/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users