Photo

Iberostar Paraíso Maya & Lindo Brides 2014!!!

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#71 deedeelala

deedeelala
  • 59 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 27, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Paraiso Maya

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:36 AM

Attached File  Floreria.pdf   137.11KB   10 downloads

For anyone else wanting to get an idea of the cost of centerpieces at Iberostar Paraiso Maya, this is the quote I got for a few of them. 

I find them outrageously expensive so I have decided to make my own. If I want to use fresh flowers and do not purchase them from their flowershop then there is a $300 penalty fee so I will be using fake flowers (they will be going inside a vase with flower so it won't be too noticeable I hope!) 

Also I had requested a quote for single roses to place a couple on the tables and the cost is $6.00 USD per rose. 

A bag of rose petals for flower girls: $17 USD which includes petals from 15 roses. 

I am honestly a bit shocked that they are wanting to charge so much for this stuff. I am from Mexico and still travel there frequently and I know that you can get this stuff for waay cheaper. You would think after bringing 77 guests to their resort they would not try to rip me off so bad. Okay I am done venting now. 

Anyway hopefully it will give you an idea and help with your budgeting. 

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Attached Files

#72 Pitita

Pitita
  • 19 posts
    • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:40 AM

For anyone else wanting to get an idea of the cost of centerpieces at Iberostar Paraiso Maya, this is the quote I got for a few of them.

I find them outrageously expensive so I have decided to make my own. If I want to use fresh flowers and do not purchase them from their flowershop then there is a $300 penalty fee so I will be using fake flowers (they will be going inside a vase with flower so it won't be too noticeable I hope!)

Also I had requested a quote for single roses to place a couple on the tables and the cost is $6.00 USD per rose.

A bag of rose petals for flower girls: $17 USD which includes petals from 15 roses.

I am honestly a bit shocked that they are wanting to charge so much for this stuff. I am from Mexico and still travel there frequently and I know that you can get this stuff for waay cheaper. You would think after bringing 77 guests to their resort they would not try to rip me off so bad. Okay I am done venting now.

Anyway hopefully it will give you an idea and help with your budgeting.

Hi! Thank you so much for the info. Do you think you can send me this pics by email? I cant see them.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#73 deedeelala

deedeelala
    • 59 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 27, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Paraiso Maya

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:55 AM

Hi! Thank you so much for the info. Do you think you can send me this pics by email? I cant see them.
    Thanks

Just sent them to you :) 

#74 Pitita

Pitita
    • 19 posts
      • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:56 AM

Just sent them to you :)

Awesome! Graciasssss!!!

#75 omontes

omontes
      • Vendor
      • 187 posts
        • LocationCancun

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

Hi future brides of BDW!

The centerpieces are considered one of the most important in decorating your wedding aspects, especially because they reflect all the style that will have your ceremony.

The can design with flowers or candy, fruit and fun seasonal colors.

¡¡This is a great option!!

http://www.OctavioMontes.com

Attached File  _A5A4875.JPG   140.7KB   0 downloads

#76 jkm071114

jkm071114
        • 7 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

Hi Everyone!  I was wondering if anyone has put together a welcome packet for their guests yet?  If so - is anyone willing to share?  We are only 2.5 months out from our date and feel like we have ALOT to do!!!

Thank you!

#77 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:23 AM

Don't forget to register for our Iberostar Hotels Wedding Webinar on Saturday May 10, 2014 @ 9:00am PST

This is a way to learn about any group amenities, ask your wedding questions, etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#78 Melissahawkes

Melissahawkes
          • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

Hi Brides! I'm getting married at the Iberostar Grand Paraiso on June 15, 2014. So quick! If you need advice or questions please let me know. We are about 20 days a way and still finalizing all the details. 

We are getting married on the beach and having a private reception at the "La Brisa". I'm so excited!To save money on centerpieces, I will be using the bridesmaid bouquets as centerpieces. I'm renting vases to bring and also plan to have small candles on the table.

I'm finishing making the weekend itinerary and other items to put in their welcome bags! I got koozies today!!

I got my koozies today!

#79 jill16

jill16
            • 18 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 14, 2015

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

Hi, I am considering iberostar paraiso del mar for our wedding April 2015 does anyone have any input on the beach there?? Is this beach better than Puerto morelos beach? Also, is the private reception options have any ocean view rooms/locations? Does this resort have any incentives for bride and groom, upgrades? Honeymoon? What about kids, do they stay and eat free? So many questions, I've been waiting to hear from Paola...any information would help...thanks!

Edited by jill16, 22 June 2014 - 07:15 PM.

#80 SophiaS

SophiaS
            • 6 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 14, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
            • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:14 PM

Hello I am currently looking for resorts in the Riviera Maya area and am really interested in Iberostar Paraiso Maya.  I don't really find their website that user friendly and could not find any contact information for weddings.  Does anyone have an email address for them? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users