Photo

Templates

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#101 jenn4285

jenn4285
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:15 AM

Thanks for all the details ! I may look into this !

#102 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
    • 152 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

Thought I would share my invite post with you all: http://www.bestdesti...-with-templates

I attached all my templates for you to use!

Thanks!

#103 muneera0302

muneera0302
      • 277 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

So I just realized you have to reach 150 posts to open files . Where do you keep track of how many posts you've reached so far?

#104 muneera0302

muneera0302
        • 277 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

Nevermind I see it lol

#105 megssweet1

megssweet1
          • 157 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to reach 150!

#106 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
            • 162 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

Me either! When I joined, I alomst paid to be able to open attachments.  i thought I would never get to 150.  I'm getting there quickly though!

#107 megssweet1

megssweet1
              • 157 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

I was totally gonna do that! Only $30? No prob! But the "free" content on here is overwhelming enough, my DIY list (which I said I wasn't doing ANY DIY) is getting huge! LOL

Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be 

Me either! When I joined, I alomst paid to be able to open attachments.  i thought I would never get to 150.  I'm getting there quickly though!

#108 muneera0302

muneera0302
                • 277 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by megssweet1 

I was totally gonna do that! Only $30? No prob! But the "free" content on here is overwhelming enough, my DIY list (which I said I wasn't doing ANY DIY) is getting huge! LOL

lol i've made so much stuff and had no intentions on doing that before i got on this site, i'm glad because everything is turning out so pretty!!! time consuming but def worth the effort. it's def easy to get to 150 especially when you're interested in the thread topics Lol

#109 megssweet1

megssweet1
                  • 157 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

I get overwhelmed with my to do projects that have nothing to do with the wedding! But I'm going to "hire" a friend who is really crafty. We are going to brainstorm and she will come up with the best way to do things. But then I'm planning to have a little "wedding DIY" party! I'm hoping to have maybe like 6 girls and knock most of the projects out in one day! LOL, maybe that's ambitious!

What things did you make? My list of intended projects includes:

Invites

Programs

Menus for reception

Some type of fingerprint Guestbook

OOT bags

Wedding branded stuff for bags

Possibly tee shirts

Am I forgetting anything???

**SIGH**

Originally Posted by muneera0302 

lol i've made so much stuff and had no intentions on doing that before i got on this site, i'm glad because everything is turning out so pretty!!! time consuming but def worth the effort. it's def easy to get to 150 especially when you're interested in the thread topics Lol

#110 muneera0302

muneera0302
                    • 277 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by megssweet1 

I get overwhelmed with my to do projects that have nothing to do with the wedding! But I'm going to "hire" a friend who is really crafty. We are going to brainstorm and she will come up with the best way to do things. But then I'm planning to have a little "wedding DIY" party! I'm hoping to have maybe like 6 girls and knock most of the projects out in one day! LOL, maybe that's ambitious!

What things did you make? My list of intended projects includes:

Invites

Programs

Menus for reception

Some type of fingerprint Guestbook

OOT bags

Wedding branded stuff for bags

Possibly tee shirts

Am I forgetting anything???

**SIGH**

sounds about right! lol i have 10 girls in my wedding so they will be coming over to help, we'll probably start next month, my wedding isnt' until december.

i'm making ceremony fans, reception menu, OOT bags stuff (i purchased custom drawstring backpacks with logo already), sweetheart table decor and his/her chairs decor, gift boxes for my girls jewelry, wine bottles with custom labels and photo on it with each of the girls and myself, napkins (i actually have a seamstress to make these, i bought the material and she'll make them lol), i'm sure i'm forgetting stuff as well. lol it sounds like alot but i don't think it's too much. i'm brining everything with me except the wine bottles, i 'll give that to the girls before we travel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users