Now Larimar 2014 Brides

• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic

#21 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
  • 315 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

HI katya,

As luck would have it I just came on and found this post from you after I emailed you about pricing lol!

My fiance and I were wondering about this recent change in policy for Larimar, but your post clarified that we can at least STILL BRING someone in (it will just cost us some extra money).

Thank you, and I am sure you hear this lots, but your work is amazing!

Originally Posted by KatyaNova 

Hi ladies!! 

We've worked with Now Larimar on a number of weddings and they always do a fabulous job. This resort has some of the best wedding planners around! I love that there's the Now Larimar and the Secrets Royal Beach sides. Your guests can choose where they prefer to stay and both sides are very accommodating. It's also awesome that there are no bracelets. The resort is fairly small, it's easy to get around and connect with all your wedding guests. It's the perfect choice!!!

Just to let you know, they have recently changed the 'outside vendor' policy and it's now $500 to bring your own photographer/videographer team. Rob & I do both photo & video and have a special deal for our Now Larimar brides - we pay half of this fee for you (or simply give you a $250 reduction on your favourite Collection). From the perspective of both a photographer AND a recent bride, I invite you to do your homework and make sure you absolutely love whomever you hire to document your love!! 

Here's some eye candy from our recent wedding there... 

For more, check out these other weddings: 

http://www.katyanova...g-taylor-scott/

http://www.katyanova...her-laura-jeff/

http://www.katyanova...ing-punta-cana/

http://www.katyanova...-punta-cana-dr/

http://www.katyanova...dding-jen-jack/

I'm here for you if you have any questions about the place!!! 

Hugs from Punta Cana, 

Katya. 

katya@katyanova.com

#22 MJ Ouellette

MJ Ouellette
    • 13 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

I received my confirmation. We are getting married on April 9, 2014 at 4. My wedding coordinator is Luisa!

Did you guys confirm the location of the wedding already? and the reception location?

#23 Kristina Simms

Kristina Simms
      • 37 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

Congrats MJ! I do have the confirmation of both my ceremony and reception. I chose the locations when I sent in the wedding request forms.

#24 lzpast

lzpast
        • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

Yup we're getting married at Now in March 2014! Super excited!

#25 MJ Ouellette

MJ Ouellette
          • 13 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:52 AM

Congrats Izpast!

I have a question for all of you, I notice that the prices for the wedding packages are for 2012-2013 on the Now Larimar Website, did you guys receive the prices for 2014? I'm hoping there won't be a big difference for 2014...! Keeping my fingers crossed!

The only thing I received were the prices for the "Additional Services".

Thanks !! :)

#26 Kristina Simms

Kristina Simms
            • 37 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

MJ, I asked my wedding coordinator that question specifically and she said that for now the prices have not changed. But in small print it says there prices are subject to change without notice. I've already paid my deposit but I am anticipating an increase for sure.

#27 amanda15012014

amanda15012014
              • 20 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

I thought the same thing when we booked. I hope that by paying our depost it locks in the price quoted to us. Has anyone heard any feed back about the salon and spa, I just reserved the Bridal suite for the day of our wedding.

#28 Kristina Simms

Kristina Simms
                • 37 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

How do you reserve the suite? How much is it? I've only heard about it from trip advisor. But wasn't sure how to go about it. I've heard good things about their salon. They use MAC products. And pretty good feedback about the hair too. Again this is all from reading online, nobody I know personally.

#29 WBA Weddings

WBA Weddings
                  • Vendor
                  • 18 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:01 PM

Hello Kristina,

For the spa appointments and for the suite you can contact the Spa Assistant:

Sladjana Cvetinovic
                    spa1.serpc@secretsresorts.com

We definitely recommend you their services! We saw here a lot of brides completely happy with the services! 

#30 AMYEVANS

AMYEVANS
                    • 18 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:52 AM

Hi love this website. Just booked for April 2014 - got plenty of time before then to read up on the important tips on here :-)

Trying to decide on a colour theme as we speak!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users