Sign in to follow this  
ashakm

RIU Ocho Rios Bride

Hello, my name is Asha. We are getting married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica on August 2, 2008. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Question, does anyone know how to put the timeline on the bottom of a post or in profile that displays how many months and days the wedding is away? I can't figure it out.

Welcome !!!! I am getting married in Jamaica as well smile123.gif... you will find lots of help here ... I do not know the answer for your question (I am somewhat new as well) but the ladies here are very helpful and you will get your answer in no time !!!

Enjoy your planning !!!

I don't know about the ticker, sorry. But welcome! I honeymooned at ROR and it was awesome, you'll love it. I have a review in the Jamaica section and let me know if you have any questions.

Hi and welcome.

I think if you click on someone else's ticker, it will take you to the website and from there it tells you how to do it. Once it's done it gives you three lots of code (i think it lets you know what code should be used for where you wnat to put it) and then you just add the code to the signature.

I think that was how i did it. Hope it works.

Valerie

welcome4.gif I am also getting married at the Riu Ocho Rios. Let us know if we can help.

As far as the ticker, go to one of the websites and copy & paste the BB code into your signature. (You can edit your signature by clicking on 'User CP' at the top left of this screen and then 'edit signature') Hope that helps!!