Sign in to follow this  
Jessica Correa

ROR 2014 Brides!

hi my name is stacey

me and my fiance are getting married may 24 2014 at 5pm

i am so curious about everything and waiting for the responce from our wedding coordinator

i just know i want a beach gazebo ceramony

dinner at the steak house with my guests

and hopefully a party on the beach after 

i really hope the can acomadate these wishes to make this my dream wedding

i am confused on how the pricing works for dinner though?

any advise?

Thanks!!

hi my name is stacey

me and my fiance are getting married may 24 2014 at 5pm

i am so curious about everything and waiting for the responce from our wedding coordinator

i just know i want a beach gazebo ceramony

dinner at the steak house with my guests

and hopefully a party on the beach after 

i really hope the can acomadate these wishes to make this my dream wedding

i am confused on how the pricing works for dinner though?

any advise?

Thanks!!

hi my name is stacey me and my fiance are getting married may 24 2014 at 5pm i am so curious about everything and waiting for the responce from our wedding coordinator i just know i want a beach gazebo ceramony dinner at the steak house with my guests and hopefully a party on the beach after  i really hope the can acomadate these wishes to make this my dream wedding i am confused on how the pricing works for dinner though? any advise? Thanks!!
The prices depend on the number of guests I believe. To my understanding, a private beach party on the deck is $600 for set up plus $67 per person. It includes open bar. A private dinner at the Plantation is $1000 for 4 hours and then it's $10.50 per person that is additional to your package. If you have over 40 guests at your wedding then you are forced to do a private dinner as opposed to the semi private dinner that was included in the wedding packages .

Hi ladies!! So I have a past ROR who has told me that free is the way to go she says it makes most sense to add your package on as you see fit then pay for add on's like most of you I am waiting to hear from my WC but I would really like a Friday night welcome(rehearsal dinner) event Beach or poolside Saturday I think Im going to keep all the free dinners and things but if our budget somehow affords it I would love the beach reception.

Happy Planning!! Maybe I will see you there we are staying til Wednesday the 26th Jessica