109 replies to this topic

#61 MMK0386

MMK0386
  • 367 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:19 AM

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing!!!!  I just finished mine and couldn't have done it without all the help on here.  I ordered the vanilla chapsticks....they are great, very light and emailed customer service for the template for the labels.  For some reason I couldn't get the file downloaded correctly.  I have a mac and maybe that is why, but customer service sent me the templates and I had no problem.... Love how they came out!!!  and by the way....I checked out your etsy store!  great job:)  u are definitely going to do well!!!

I'm so glad this was helpful to you and yours came out the way you wanted :) Thanks so much for the compliments!

#62 winniehyw

winniehyw
  • Site Supporter
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

Thank you for sharing!!! I had had my lip balms and labels for over a month and didn't know what to do until I found this!!!! I designed our label using picmonkey last night and got them printed this morning at work! It took a lot less time than I thought. I am totally not good at any type of crafty stuff. But our labels turned out great!!! Thank you so much! 

#63 soontobeorozco

soontobeorozco
    • Site Supporter
    • 58 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

H

Thank you for sharing!!! I had had my lip balms and labels for over a month and didn't know what to do until I found this!!!! I designed our label using picmonkey last night and got them printed this morning at work! It took a lot less time than I thought. I am totally not good at any type of crafty stuff. But our labels turned out great!!! Thank you so much! 

How do you use picmonkey. I can't figure it out

#64 winniehyw

winniehyw
      • Site Supporter
      • 19 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

H How do you use picmonkey. I can't figure it out

I found this blog when I did mine. http://thenerdyfarmw...using-picmonkey If you google "how to use picmonkey for labels?", you will find lots of information! Goog luck and have fun!

#65 MMK0386

MMK0386
        • 367 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
        • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by winniehyw 

You are very welcome :)

#66 gresley

gresley
        • 164 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

These are super cute :) Are they flavored at all?

#67 Kel123073

Kel123073
          • Site Supporter
          • 189 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

I ordered the vanilla ones from the link on here and I luv them!!!!

#68 AlmostMrsG

AlmostMrsG
            • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

You are awesome!!!  I just read your entire thread & took notes!  I already had my binder started but you gave me some really great ideas...thanks for sharing!

#69 ajoyner5

ajoyner5
              • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

I just ordered the chapstick and labels.  I have an upcoming birthday and my daughter thought that would be a good party favor.  The only thing is I'm not good with graphic design and do not have a clue to get started so I requested the company to send me a template.  If anyone has ideas please forward them to me I'm open for suggestions

#70 muneera0302

muneera0302
                • 277 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

just ordered mine! thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users