Jump to content

Photo

My DIY Chapstick Labels for OOT Bag *With Pics and Template!*


  • Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#21 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
  • Jr. Member
  • 198 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

I just ordered these too. Where did you find the image for the papel picado? I've spent hours hunting!



#22 fenikjo

fenikjo
  • Jr. Member
  • 152 posts

    Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:13 AM

    Would you be willing to share your design for your labels?  I absolutely adore them, but I have no skills and don't even know where to start to make something like that.  I can't download templetes yet, could you email it to me?  fenikjo@gmail.com  Thanks.



    #23 Jess878

    Jess878
    • Jr. Member
    • 215 posts

      Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:51 AM

      I just ordered the chapsticks! thanks Meg.  Now I just need to figure out the whole rotating template thing for the wording.  It sounds a little complicated but I figure with a little trial and error Ill get it.  



      #24 fenikjo

      fenikjo
      • Jr. Member
      • 152 posts

        Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

        What program did you use to create the design?  



        #25 kard613

        kard613
        • Jr. Member
        • 225 posts

          Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

          This is where we ordered ours from too and I had to ask my fiancĀ© to check to make sure I was ordering actual Chapstick and it just empty tubes. Glad I'm not the only one who was confused (he thought I was being crazy!)

          #26 MK0386

          MK0386
          • Jr. Member
          • 199 posts

            Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:14 AM

            Originally Posted by fenikjo 

            I should have read the entire thread first.  I just made the same mistake and ordered the ones on the original link.  I tried to call them and they were closed.  I sent an email, hopefully they will correct my order.

            They will. I really think it is written poorly. I ordered those ones truly believing I was ordering the right thing and they sent me the right ones with no questions asked. It was very fast, too! 



            #27 MK0386

            MK0386
            • Jr. Member
            • 199 posts

              Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:15 AM

              Originally Posted by TauruSmith 

              I just ordered these too. Where did you find the image for the papel picado? I've spent hours hunting!

              I made it. Sorry! You prob won't find one online. I searched too, and then I finally just created it myself.



              #28 MK0386

              MK0386
              • Jr. Member
              • 199 posts

                Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:18 AM

                Originally Posted by fenikjo 

                Would you be willing to share your design for your labels?  I absolutely adore them, but I have no skills and don't even know where to start to make something like that.  I can't download templetes yet, could you email it to me?  fenikjo@gmail.com  Thanks.

                I recently opened an Etsy store since so many girls are really liking my DIY things and graphic designs.



                #29 MK0386

                MK0386
                • Jr. Member
                • 199 posts

                  Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:19 AM

                  Originally Posted by Jess878 

                  I just ordered the chapsticks! thanks Meg.  Now I just need to figure out the whole rotating template thing for the wording.  It sounds a little complicated but I figure with a little trial and error Ill get it.  

                  Let me know if you need help. I recently opened an Etsy store since so many girls are really liking my DIY things and graphic designs



                  #30 shannonmarie

                  shannonmarie
                  • Member
                  • 683 posts
                  • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
                  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

                  Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:23 AM

                  Received my chapsticks from Bulk Apothecary. Ordered the .28 cents ones in peppermint and they came perfect. I started making them and just wanted to share!

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                  Attached Files


                  62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!





                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users