Photo

Cabo Del Sol

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Nov2013cabowed

Nov2013cabowed
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Hi, I'm actually getting married at the Sheraton next month. I see your wedding is nearby and next year. Congrats!! Have you by chanced picked a florist? I'm debating on a few and am looking for some recos. Good price and quality! Thanks!

#12 2014Mexibride

2014Mexibride
    • 6 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

My wedding coordinator gave me 2 different florist to choose between

http://www.loscabosflowers.com

http://www.florentaflowerdesign.com

I ended up going with Los Cabo Flowers

Are you using a wedding planner or did you do everything on your own?

#13 Nov2013cabowed

Nov2013cabowed
      • 26 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Hi, thx for the info. I'm planning it on my own with some help from the hotel event coordinator. The most frustrating thing I'm dealing with is the vendors lack of or slow response to questions. I don't think they understand how important being detailed and responsive is so important esp since none of us live in Cabo. AND for what they charge!...they should def be on it. I'm looking at Blossom Art and Mazarte Floral. I reached out to Florenta but they're already booked.

#14 cabobride3

cabobride3
        • 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

I am getting married at Cabo Del Sol in May 2014. Luz Maria, event coordinator at Cabo Del Sol is amazing! She will get you through it all if you don't get a wedding planner. I am not sure you HAVE to have one. I have gone through 2 planners since I started the process. My parents are locals so I know when people are taking advantage of you. I would stay away from KARLA CASILLAS Wedding Planner and now I am working with Yarai at MEMORIES and she is not only one of the best- but she will give you an amazing price. She is a very hard worker and pays attention to all the details. 

Hope this helps! 

#15 Nov2013cabowed

Nov2013cabowed
          • 26 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

I planned it on my own with a lot of help from the Sheraton event coordinator. He was amazing.

#16 momgowdy

momgowdy
            • 24 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

My daughter just got married last month at Cabo del Sol.  It was INCREDIBLE and

BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL and everyone said it was the best wedding that they have EVER been to.  Luz Mariz is GREAT!  We used Karla Casillas, and like the person above, I would not recommend her.  On the wedding day everything was coordinated very well by her assistants without her there, but the year leading up to the wedding trying to arrange everything was not pleasant.  I would definitely try to find a wedding planner simply because there are things that day that you do not want to have to worry about or be in charge of.  It is your day and you don't need to worry about schedules or details.  The planners keep everything moving as it should, especially if you are on a schedule/deadline with your photographers/videographers to get everything you want in before they leave.

#17 MoniluvsMase

MoniluvsMase
              • 13 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

I have a wonderful wedding planner in Cabo who has come very highly recommended (I am meeting her in person next month). Would be happy to pass on her info if anyone is interested. 

I am looking for a wedding planner in Cabo!  Her contact information would be greatly appreciated.

#18 KatieR

KatieR
                • 8 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 30, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Cabo San Lucas

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:48 AM

I'm looking at a Cabo wedding too. I have been talking to Christina Mattos from Cabo Beach Wedding. I'm just concerned that we will send our money down there and then there would be nothing done. What has everyone experience been?

Thanks for the help.

#19 carah2520

carah2520
                • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

Hi Ladies,

I'm thinking of doing my ceremony at Cabo Del Sol, can anyone email me the pricing?  Thanks so much for your help!

#20 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
                  • 2,667 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:05 PM

Hi!!

Cabo del Sol is one of the prettiest places in Cabo for weddings. Here you can see a wedding I shoot there a couple of months ago, everything turn out perfect. Wedding planner Paola and Christina from Cabo Beach weddings

www.gvphotographer.com/blog/loscabosweddings

I hope you can get any better idea of the location.

Happy planning!!

Gonzalo Verdeja

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users