Photo

Cabo Del Sol

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 EAS2

EAS2
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

Anyone have a current wedding package/pricing for Cabo Del Sol?  Looking into a Spring 2014 wedding.  Thanks!

#2 momgowdy

momgowdy
    • 24 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:15 AM

What are you looking for?  My daughter is getting married there in Oct. and I have prices they gave us then, but nothing more recent than that.

#3 momgowdy

momgowdy
      • 24 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

I should say we have prices that they gave us in October of 2012.

#4 CanadianBride2B

CanadianBride2B
        • 9 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 11, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Cabo Mexico
        • LocationCanada

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

If you want to pm me your email address I can send you the current package! I've just enquirer for our 2014 wedding as well.

#5 CanadianBride2B

CanadianBride2B
        • 9 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 11, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Cabo Mexico
        • LocationCanada

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

Enquired**

#6 cabobeachbride

cabobeachbride
        • 8 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

Cabo Del Sol is beautiful! But you need a wedding planner. I was looking at Cabo Del Sol and Sunset Mona Lisa!  And both need a wedding planner.... So just to throw some helpful info out there you may want to look into www.CaboBeachWeddings.com or www.asunsetwedding.com both of these wedding planning services have been very helpful and are reasonably priced!  I just sign with Cabo Beach Weddings, Christina Mattos is our wedding planer. She has been on the ball with everything!!! :mswink:

#7 2014Mexibride

2014Mexibride
          • 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

Hola everyone I was look at cabo del sol online and had no idea I needed to bring in my own wedding planner.... OMG! So Thank CaboBeachBride for the heads up! I will be looking into the ones you suggested:cheers: Cheers!

#8 linsay

linsay
            • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

Hi!

did you decide on cabo del sol? if so how has your planning process been? and what packages & prices did they provide you with? We wil be getting married october 2014, staying at sheraton hacienda, trying to decide between having ceremony at the sheraton or cabo del sol:) any insight??? Thank you so much!!

Linsay

#9 Marina309

Marina309
              • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

I have a wonderful wedding planner in Cabo who has come very highly recommended (I am meeting her in person next month). Would be happy to pass on her info if anyone is interested. 

#10 2014Mexibride

2014Mexibride
                • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

Ok we decided and Cabo Del Sol it is!!! :smile159: Sheraton is too much of a hotel feel for us and Cabo Del Sol just seems to have so much more options.  Plus Luz their event planner gave us some great prices for having our wedding during the week instead of the weekend.  We are going to do our rehearsal dinner at the Sheraton though! right down on the beach. Right now I'm talking with a coordinator at www.CaboBeachWeddings.com  and she has been very responsive! Thanks for the heads-up @cabobeachbride

Good luck Linsay and let me know if you have any questions about cabo del sol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users