Sign in to follow this  
EAS2

Cabo Del Sol

Hi, I'm actually getting married at the Sheraton next month. I see your wedding is nearby and next year. Congrats!! Have you by chanced picked a florist? I'm debating on a few and am looking for some recos. Good price and quality! Thanks!

Hi, thx for the info. I'm planning it on my own with some help from the hotel event coordinator. The most frustrating thing I'm dealing with is the vendors lack of or slow response to questions. I don't think they understand how important being detailed and responsive is so important esp since none of us live in Cabo. AND for what they charge!...they should def be on it. I'm looking at Blossom Art and Mazarte Floral. I reached out to Florenta but they're already booked.

I am getting married at Cabo Del Sol in May 2014. Luz Maria, event coordinator at Cabo Del Sol is amazing! She will get you through it all if you don't get a wedding planner. I am not sure you HAVE to have one. I have gone through 2 planners since I started the process. My parents are locals so I know when people are taking advantage of you. I would stay away from KARLA CASILLAS Wedding Planner and now I am working with Yarai at MEMORIES and she is not only one of the best- but she will give you an amazing price. She is a very hard worker and pays attention to all the details. 

Hope this helps! 

My daughter just got married last month at Cabo del Sol.  It was INCREDIBLE and

BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL and everyone said it was the best wedding that they have EVER been to.  Luz Mariz is GREAT!  We used Karla Casillas, and like the person above, I would not recommend her.  On the wedding day everything was coordinated very well by her assistants without her there, but the year leading up to the wedding trying to arrange everything was not pleasant.  I would definitely try to find a wedding planner simply because there are things that day that you do not want to have to worry about or be in charge of.  It is your day and you don't need to worry about schedules or details.  The planners keep everything moving as it should, especially if you are on a schedule/deadline with your photographers/videographers to get everything you want in before they leave.

I have a wonderful wedding planner in Cabo who has come very highly recommended (I am meeting her in person next month). Would be happy to pass on her info if anyone is interested. 

I am looking for a wedding planner in Cabo!  Her contact information would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking at a Cabo wedding too. I have been talking to Christina Mattos from Cabo Beach Wedding. I'm just concerned that we will send our money down there and then there would be nothing done. What has everyone experience been?

Thanks for the help.