Hello again for the 3rd time!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NotYourAverageDW

• 361 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:16 AM

Hi guys,
    This is so ridiculous, but it's me again.  We have gone through about 2 different dates, and then life got in the way. Mom got sick, twice- the last time ending in surgery, but she's doing great now. Brother got sick with a chronic condition so it will be forever. Dad not sick, so yay! And that's just MY side of the family.  SO had grand mums dying, other grand mum totally her car x 2, knee replacement, etc.  And we finished school and moved. So it's been a bit a doozy. But I'm back and in fully planning gear. Still want strawberryhill, in Jamaica. Hoepfully someone in the mean time has had a wedding there or have information.

Glad to be back.

#2 stingerash

• 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

Hi! i cant help you but I was looking at places recently and strawberry hill was one of my places!

It looks very pretty!

They sent me the packet of information. Did you get one?

Sorry to hear about your family :(

#3 Cherina

• Banned
      • 636 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

Wow! You have had a journey! The silver linings is oh boy do they make us and our relationships stronger. Welcome back. I can be of much help my wedding is in Negril. Good luck!

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#4 alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
        • 562 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
        • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

Wow, that's a lot! But you made it through and now on to the wedding fun! I'm a Jamaica bride too, but not Strawberry Hill unfortunately. Happy planning and here's hoping you find all the info you need here!

#5 KWandCM

• 189 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

Welcome back! I'm also hoping for a January 2014 wedding in Jamaica.

I'm sorry you've gone through such a rough time recently, I really hope everything is smooth sailing from here on out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users