Sign in to follow this  
NotYourAverageDW

Hello again for the 3rd time!

Hi guys,
This is so ridiculous, but it's me again.  We have gone through about 2 different dates, and then life got in the way. Mom got sick, twice- the last time ending in surgery, but she's doing great now. Brother got sick with a chronic condition so it will be forever. Dad not sick, so yay! And that's just MY side of the family.  SO had grand mums dying, other grand mum totally her car x 2, knee replacement, etc.  And we finished school and moved. So it's been a bit a doozy. But I'm back and in fully planning gear. Still want strawberryhill, in Jamaica. Hoepfully someone in the mean time has had a wedding there or have information.

Glad to be back.

Hi! i cant help you but I was looking at places recently and strawberry hill was one of my places!

It looks very pretty!

They sent me the packet of information. Did you get one?

Sorry to hear about your family :(

Wow! You have had a journey! The silver linings is oh boy do they make us and our relationships stronger. Welcome back. I can be of much help my wedding is in Negril. Good luck!

Wow, that's a lot! But you made it through and now on to the wedding fun! I'm a Jamaica bride too, but not Strawberry Hill unfortunately. Happy planning and here's hoping you find all the info you need here!

Welcome back! I'm also hoping for a January 2014 wedding in Jamaica.

I'm sorry you've gone through such a rough time recently, I really hope everything is smooth sailing from here on out!