Perfect bride

Secrets The Vine Cancun Brides Post Here

Hello,

I just booked my honeymoon for January at Secrets The Vine, any advise from past brides?

Best restaurants? Must do spa services etc?

Thanks!

K

Went on a girls trip here starting off the New Year. We had a WONDERFUL time. The staff, pools, and food was FABULOUS!! Definitely Unlimited Luxury!! Having my wedding at the Secrets in Jamaica. Can't wait!! :cheer2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandL2015 View Post

Went on a girls trip here starting off the New Year. We had a WONDERFUL time. The staff, pools, and food was FABULOUS!! Definitely Unlimited Luxury!!

Having my wedding at the Secrets in Jamaica. Can't wait!! cheer2.gif

Awesome, it's great to hear you loved it! I think we're going to go ahead and book here for 4 nights in December. Can't wait!

I am visiting this resort in March and hoping that the boy will like it as well for our wedding as well....it is a while down the road for us though being in 2015 :P

We ended up booking STV for four nights in December. I am so excited, their trip advisor reviews have been awesome. Plus they've been super quick to respond back to any inquiries we've sent them, which is the total opposite of the resort we're having our wedding at. I too am surprised this resort isn't more popular for weddings yet, possible because it's adults-only?