Sign in to follow this  
tlanesey

Decided on Cabo, now what?

Hello Everyone!,

It's exciting to finally find a forum that has everything I need. So, my fiance and I have finally decided for sure that we want to get married in Cabo with about ~30 guests January 2014. What is the best way to choose the resort? We've booked a quick trip with my mother for May this year and we would like to visit a few resorts to see what's available. Any recommendations on resorts? Does anyone know if we are able to talk to someone at the resorts in person? Thanks in advance for any help!

Hello Everyone!, It's exciting to finally find a forum that has everything I need. So, my fiance and I have finally decided for sure that we want to get married in Cabo with about ~30 guests January 2014. What is the best way to choose the resort? We've booked a quick trip with my mother for May this year and we would like to visit a few resorts to see what's available. Any recommendations on resorts? Does anyone know if we are able to talk to someone at the resorts in person? Thanks in advance for any help!
Congrats! I used trip advisor to search cabo hotels... There were about 30 and you can narrow down pretty quick with filters like price or all inclusive (or non AI). I'm getting married at the RIU Palace and there are a lot of Dreams brides on the forum as well. The hotels will meet with you in person if you get in touch with them to set it up. Good luck!

Hello,

Congrats on choosing Cabo as your destination wedding!  From personal experience the following are some of the popular resorts in Cabo for weddings:

Dreams

Cabo Surf Hotel

RIU Palace

Secrets

Westin Los Cabos

If there is anything I can help you with please ask away.

~ All the Best ~

We found a wedding planner in Cabo and she helped us find a resort.  At first we were going to have our wedding at the resort but we decided to go with another venue instead.  We visited in October of last year and our wedding is June 8th, 2013.  Let me know if you need any help :)  

How was your visit before the wedding? What made you decide to change your venue from a resort? Did you have a large wedding or small? We're planning on about 30-35 guests. Thanks!!

I began researching the various hotels and contacting them for pricing. I ultimately chose Casa Dorada because we wanted to be walking distance to town and we're also hosting an event at Nikki Beach next door. Jazmin has been really helpful.

Good luck and Congratulations!

Hi all, Newly engaged and we have decided on Cabo in March 2014. Now to choose a resort, anyone have up to date pricing or info on any resorts you would recommend?

Originally Posted by meganlaura View Post

Hi all,

Newly engaged and we have decided on Cabo in March 2014. Now to choose a resort, anyone have up to date pricing or info on any resorts you would recommend?

If you contact the resort you're interested in, they should provide you with their current package prices. I would recommend comparing each package, this is how I narrowed down my choice. 

Hi! I am getting married at Cabo Del Sol Golf Resort but hosting all our guests at the Riu Palace all inclusive resort! CDS is beautiful and Riu is reasonably prices and easy for guests. Check those out!