Le Chique restaurant
Things to know:
1) adults only (18 +)
2) usually only serves groups of 2 to 4 (just the way the tables/restaurant layout)
3) as far as I know- they are unwillingly to make group reservations!
4) non-hotel guests are allowed to eat here (ie. make reservations and come into the resort, just for dinner)
5) they serve non-traditional plates of food. Do not expect steak and potatoes...it is a "molecular gastronomy" restaurant. This is a play on food using new techniques based in science and technology.
6) the fee for non-hotel guests is $150 USD/person
7) the fee for a hotel guest is: 8-9 courses $25 USD/person (does not include wine pairings). If you would like the wine pairings and 12 course menu the fee is $110 USD/person.
8) you must make a reservation through your concierge upon arrival and it cannot be made before you arrive (this does mean that on occasion it is difficult to get a reservation!)
9) dress code: Suggested business casual (ie. men- long pants, no flip flops. Women- sundress, nice pants, etc.)
10) dinner will usually take about 2-3 hours
Hope that helps! I personally am a huge "foodie". This is an amazing restaurant and one of the top places I have dined in, in the world. I can understand that people may not enjoy it as much, if they do not understand the work/science/artistry involved to create this meal. Please go in and have an open mind to the experience it will take you on!
The official restaurant website: http://lechiquerestaurant.com/