Photo

Any Calorie Counters?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MelissaH

MelissaH
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 01:05 PM

I find that the easiest way for me to lose weight is to just count my calories...my biggest problem is eating too much!! As long as I'm eating OK weight usually just falls off me, I don't need to do *too* much exercise.

Anywho I've been looking for easier ways to keep track of my calories and started using Calorie Counter, Diet Tracking, Food Journal, Nutrition Facts at The Daily Plate and holy frig I love it!!

They have sooooo many foods listed, and anything that isn't listed is super easy to add yourself. They have all kinds of charts and stuff that break down your calorie consumption so you can see where all of your calories are going every day. The message boards are awesome and everyone is sooo supportive and full of great ideas & recipes. And it's free!

I'm totally hooked!

If any of you are counting your calories I'd highly suggest checking out this site!!

#2 grantra1

grantra1
    • 12 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 01:07 PM

thanks - I agree with counting calories in vs calories out

#3 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 01:39 PM

I used to use it when I was on a diet and it's awesome!!! I would never eat a burger while using it..

#4 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
        • 215 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:12 PM

Spiffy, I can see this making me not want to eat all the leftover halloween candy. It's not worth it when you see the numbers!

#5 Jenn

Jenn
          • 1,557 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 08:44 PM

Haven't tried this one, but I use Sparkpeople.com and absolutely love it! It's really made losing weight a lot easier - and I've lost 10 pounds in the last 7 weeks!

#6 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 November 2007 - 08:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Hopels
            Haven't tried this one, but I use Sparkpeople.com and absolutely love it! It's really made losing weight a lot easier - and I've lost 10 pounds in the last 7 weeks!
            congrats that is awesome!
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users