Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

#451 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:40 AM

ugh, ALWAYS the first place we lose it, right?  and the last to gain.  but that's huge that you can tell your clothes fit differently, that's always how i tell if its working ... more so than the scale!

#452 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
    • 503 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by AnnR 

ugh, ALWAYS the first place we lose it, right?  and the last to gain.  but that's huge that you can tell your clothes fit differently, that's always how i tell if its working ... more so than the scale!

It really is and it makes me sad. I have been so happy with my increased bustline since gaining weight. FI seems to enjoy it too. Just not the rest of me that got bigger along with it. and I really think that is where I have lost it, as well as the hips/thighs/waist. My grandma says she see's it in my face but I still see chub-chub face. We are completely and totally our worst critic.

But the clothes don't lie- I can fit into pants I couldn't fit into before the new year, though they are still a bit tight (but with a lose shirt that is a bit longer, you cant tell). Cannot wait to get rid of my fat pants though. My work fat pants are almost too big now, very lose, so I'm thinking in the next month I will probably toss them, just so I have no excuse to fit into them ever again. But I want to make sure I fit into my other pants properly first. Ugh. Life of a fat kid.

#453 gresley

gresley
      • 164 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

awesome job, all :D

#454 hezmshaw

hezmshaw
        • 223 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:32 PM

Oh wow, too bad I missed this. If you do it again, I'm totally in!

#455 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
          • 162 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

Great job!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users