any 2014 grand palladium jamaica brides about yet?

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#111 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

wow becci 

our wedding date is the 12th april might see you there!! ha ha xx

#112 BecciBoo

• 24 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

Oh yes we may see you there. :) x

#113 Truskawka

• 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

We have not booked any rooms yet. So far we only put the deposit in, picked out places for ceremony and reception. And they are charging us rates for 2012 (menu for the dinner reception) bc we booked it early.

#114 queensaundra

• 5 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

I'm getting married mar 15, 2014 i'm still working with my travel agent.

#115 BecciBoo

• 24 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:05 AM

I'm from the Uk, we are going out on the 11th April 2014 and are getting married on the 18th April 2pm at the garden gazebo. Anyone have any recommendations for the reception and extras please? Thank you

#116 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
            • 103 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:58 AM

hi becciboo im also from the uk (there is a seperate uk gplh thread on here that might help you 

how have you found the planning process so far?

you arrive the day before our wedding its so exciting im not having a private reception so cant help you with that one im afraid 

#117 BecciBoo

• 24 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

Hi there, Thank you for that info ill go on the UK thread also. Just waiting for the pack to come from Thomsons so can decide on the options of what to have, it's very exciting. How about you? Have you picked any extras? Will have to look out for you when it's your wedding, not that long to go :) xx

#118 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
                • 103 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

i know ours was 9 months yesterday 

it took thomson ages to send our pack and confirm date (we have had loads of probs with them) when it comes its very basic just full of tips really the get the extras list direct from the hotel their email address is in the pack and just to warn you it takes the hotel ages to reply to emails i was told this before i emailed them so was prepared apparently its because they are so busy with the weddings they have there they catch up with emails when they can.

you get assigned a wedding co ordinator 2 months prior to the wedding to start arrangements and untill then its hard to really sort anything with them you kind of just have to wait 

hope some of this helps 

vic xx

#119 Stiller

• 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by LizLiz View Post

I believe the rate you quoted $1978pp is your R/T Airfare Rate correct?
                    Or is it the Resort rate for 7 days? Can you tell me did the GP give you the 2013 Resort Rates or
                    did they make you pay the 2014 Rates when your Wedding takes place? Congratulations & thank you!

Hey, correct, the $1978 pp is with return airfare. I have no idea about the resort rates because we booked through a TA, but I assume is was 2014 because I had to wait around for a certain time before I was able to even book! Excitedddd! 9 months now!

#120 Sbelle

• 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

Hi there to all of the beautiful brides! I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to say hello. I've booked the GP for a July 19, 2014 date. Are there any July brides in the forum? I am starting to get the itch to plan so much but I know I need to relax. There's so much time but I feel like it will be here before we know it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users