Photo

Moon Palace- 2014

• Please log in to reply
1012 replies to this topic

#261 Britt

Britt
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

My runner ups were now jade or azul sensitory. I choose moon palace because it was larger and seemed to have more things for everyone to do! Resort credits were nice too.

#262 lastminbride

lastminbride
    • 165 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

Hi Britt - I know, MP was my winner, too. :(( Azul Sensatori is a runner up - ballroom is very underwhelming though There will be kids in the group so it has to be kid friendly. Thanks and best wishes

#263 WillbeaBriggs

WillbeaBriggs
      • 13 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

Hi are you from the UK were from Scotland getting married a year today. We got a pack but was mostly paper work where you would need a lawyer to sive through it one thing we noticed was they charge you $180 each for blood tests yet on the moon palace website it says it's free. Regards Trevor.

#264 WillbeaBriggs

WillbeaBriggs
        • 13 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

Hi yes from UK. We only booked august an get married in February so was told would be more priority for receiving wedding pack than people booking a year or so in advance but still not got it. I was told by TC that we had to pay something rediculous for blood tests I will as my co-ordinator at MP And post back Natasha

#265 WillbeaBriggs

WillbeaBriggs
          • 13 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

Regarding the blood tests I have just had this email Thank you also regarding your question the $460 usd of government fee includes blood test, justice of the peace to perform the ceremony and marriage certificate issued in Spanish.

#266 lastminbride

lastminbride
            • 165 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

Looked into Now Jade. Love it. Fully booked

#267 sky186

sky186
              • 155 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

Wow that is alot

#268 Britt

Britt
                • 97 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

Anyone else kind of feel sad when you're pretty much done all your planning? I feel sort of lost now that I don't have any big fun wedding decisions to make! And I still have 4 more months to go! Lol maybe ill change everything around so I can have more fun :)

#269 lastminbride

lastminbride
                  • 165 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

Britt - I was just freaking out about having to do my wedding for this late Nov or early Dec. I've been tempted to push it out, but we're doing it so last min bc my dad's cancer has come back and we want to make sure he can be there. :( Your post has given me hope that I can get this done!!!

#270 trev and ger

trev and ger
                    • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

Regarding the blood tests I have just had this email Hi. Yet on the Moon palace website it says it's included. Suppose we better take enough money to cover it. Thank you also regarding your question the $460 usd of government fee includes blood test, justice of the peace to perform the ceremony and marriage certificate issued in Spanish.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users