Photo

Moon Palace- 2014

• Please log in to reply
1012 replies to this topic

#251 Britt

Britt
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

All my emails back and forth have been with Alejandra. I don't think she's assigned to me but that's who I talk to. She's been really great at getting back to me except this past week I didn't get a response to my question about florists.

#252 lastminbride

lastminbride
    • 165 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:05 AM

Alejandra. Ok. Thanks.

What's the process in general with them?  Are they the ones that try to sell you the wedding collections, etc..?

#253 Britt

Britt
      • 97 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

I'm not entirely sure. I started off having a wedding coordinator here where I love that was supposed to coordinate things with the moon palace coordinators. He sucked so I just started calling and emailing when I had a question and it was always Alejandra. She's only ever answered my questions on outside vendors and fees and questions about reception spaces.

#254 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
        • 288 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

I have Renee, she has been great so far and usually gets back to me within the same day.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lastminbride 

Girls,

Who is your wedding planner (not onsite wedding coordinator)?

I have one person who did the membership group booking. And, then I will be passed on to a planner (not onsite).  Now would be the time for me to ask for a specific person if I had a preference.

Do you recommend anyone?

Thanks

#255 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
          • 288 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

Congrats!

Wow your day is almost here then! so exciting!!!

My only recommendation would be not to stress, I feel like when you have an entire year to plan is so lay back that I would actually love the rush! LOL

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lastminbride 

Hi fellow brides,
            Congratulations to all of you! I'm full of excitement and of course stress!!!!
            We have to do a totally last-minute wedding due to family illness and I've taken the plunge.
            Friends of ours are memebers of the Palace and Hard Rock resorts, so we booked our group through them so everyone has the memeber-level benefits. But, I really wish I could have used a TA. I know I'll be getting a ton of calls about travel arrangements. Yikes! If you're not booking through membership, definitely use a travel agent!

Anyway - I need to set up a destination wedding website ASAP. Any recommendations?

I'm going shopping for a dress tomorrow (rush delivery please!). What else do I need todo right away?

Thanks!!!

#256 Britt

Britt
            • 97 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

Have you talked with Zuniga for your decorations and table set ups. They sent me a brochure full of ideas it was quick and easy and beautiful! Also Marvin at maya floral seems to be amazing as well.

#257 lesliel0ve

lesliel0ve
              • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

Hi Kelly,

I'm trying to book my wedding on Nov 8th 2014.  Let me know what information you can acquire.  It's taking them a little time to get back to me.

Good luck in wedding planning!

Leslie

#258 WillbeaBriggs

WillbeaBriggs
                • 13 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:05 AM

I booked my wedding at Thomas Cook in August this year and get married the 3rd February 2014 at MP!! Has anyone had trouble getting their wedding pack? Xx

#259 lastminbride

lastminbride
                  • 165 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

Thanks MrstobeD. Ladies - After weeks of negotiating and back and forth with them, and paying in full fir the presidential suite and cermony deposit, now MP has reneged on some of th big benefits they offered me. :(( It's back to square one. :(( picking a resort. The already short timeline is now even shorter! What were your runner ups?

#260 trev and ger

trev and ger
                    • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

I booked my wedding at Thomas Cook in August this year and get married the 3rd February 2014 at MP!! Has anyone had trouble getting their wedding pack? Xx

Hi are you from the UK were from Scotland getting married a year today. We got a pack but was mostly paper work where you would need a lawyer to sive through it one thing we noticed was they charge you $180 each for blood tests yet on the moon palace website it says it's free. Regards Trevor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users