Jump to content

Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#101 jolene028

jolene028
  • Member
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by alley08 

Hey Kay. 

 

Are you bringing your own bows or ties for the chairs or did you check with the resort and see if they had those colours?

 

We got our save the date magnets in. They are a bit smaller then I thought or hoped but they are very well done and will do the trick! 

Lets see pictures!

 

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

Opinions please ladies!

 

So my colours are royal blue & dark purple.  My bridesmaid dresses are the dark purple... do you think the bow on my chairs should be royal blue or dark purple?

Thanks Kay xo

I am doing Orange and pink, and I am having the girls in orange I wondered the same thing but I think that you could do the purple and then have the royal blue as an accent colour so some other smaller things could be the royal blue, or another idea... you could do both and tie them onto the same chair!



#102 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • Member
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by csho 

 

I would say purple... but I like a look that is more uniform. Where else will you be having colour? Cause you want to make sure that the blue is somewhere!

The blue isn't really anything much ... yet.  I think we will go with purple! thank you :)



#103 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • Member
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by alley08 

Hey Kay. 

 

Are you bringing your own bows or ties for the chairs or did you check with the resort and see if they had those colours?

 

We got our save the date magnets in. They are a bit smaller then I thought or hoped but they are very well done and will do the trick! 

Hey alley08,

 

We are using the resort bows;  there is 3 shades of purple to choose from and a couple blue shades to choose from as well.

 

Post a picture of the magnets :) 



#104 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • Member
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by jolene028 

Lets see pictures!

 

I am doing Orange and pink, and I am having the girls in orange I wondered the same thing but I think that you could do the purple and then have the royal blue as an accent colour so some other smaller things could be the royal blue, or another idea... you could do both and tie them onto the same chair!

Oh that would be nice both mixed maybe!! Yes the blue is more of an accent.  Purple seems to be the main deal... :)



#105 alley08

alley08
  • Newbie
  • 123 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

Hey Ladies.

 

Here are the save the date magnets. I just went with simple save the dates. Kay I've decided to do invites as well. I'll post again when I have them made. My mind changes daily! lol

 

 

 

I picked up a little something to give our guests when they get off the plane. I'm trying to arrange us all on one bus from the airport to the hotel and I'm hoping to give these out on the bus. The ones we got are a little different but the same concept.

 

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2a

 

 

 

 

I am hoping to get the trial run for my bouquet done in the near future. I'll post that when I'm done (as long as it's not a hot mess lol)



#106 alley08

alley08
  • Newbie
  • 123 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

Oh that's awesome. The purple will look really nice!



#107 csho

csho
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

Hey alley08,

 

We are using the resort bows;  there is 3 shades of purple to choose from and a couple blue shades to choose from as well.

 

Post a picture of the magnets :) 

You could even alternate between the blue and purple on every other chair?



#108 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • Member
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to share this dress with you, for possible bridesmaid dresses at an awesome price! Its from the Guess outlet stores... I wish they had it in purple! I was looking into a cheaper option for my girls.....

 

 

  • GUESS VIVIVA STRAPLESS DRESS

    $39.99


#109 csho

csho
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:24 AM

Ohh what a cute dress!!! And in my colour!!! I am also looking for a cheaper dress as I am going to pay for the dresses! I might have to look into these!

Attached Files



#110 csho

csho
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by alley08 

Hey Ladies.

 

Here are the save the date magnets. I just went with simple save the dates. Kay I've decided to do invites as well. I'll post again when I have them made. My mind changes daily! lol

 

 

 

I picked up a little something to give our guests when they get off the plane. I'm trying to arrange us all on one bus from the airport to the hotel and I'm hoping to give these out on the bus. The ones we got are a little different but the same concept.

 

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2a

 

 

 

 

I am hoping to get the trial run for my bouquet done in the near future. I'll post that when I'm done (as long as it's not a hot mess lol)

I love the magnets! Thats a great idea!






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users