8281 replies to this topic

#7671 cheryllau

cheryllau
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Love the flower

OMG I got the same gown!! =) I got a custom made sash from Etsy to go with it.... Cheryl =)

#7672 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
    • 599 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:13 PM

Absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the TTD!!!

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

I can FINALLY post my professional pictures! Our photographer took 4,000 between the wedding and the TTD so I couldn't decide but I tried to pick the ones that mostly showed my dress. BTW in case anyone is wondering- totally do the TTD. Our shoot was about 3 hours long, we enjoyed the alone time, I felt suuuuuuper sexy, we got amazing shots, and yes- the sand comes out because I wore my dress again at my AHR and I did not take it to the cleaners, I cleaned it in the hotel shower! GO FOR IT!!!!!!!

Here's my dress that I wish I could wear again. It looks different standing and sitting.

#7673 Janelle0308

Janelle0308
      • 59 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

These dresses are all gorgeous! I'm happy to say I just ordered mine an hour ago and couldn't be happier!!

#7674 jouye

jouye
        • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:33 AM

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

#7675 1stmarriage

1stmarriage
          • 49 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:19 AM

WITH! It looks gorgeous on you both ways, but the bling really adds to the dress, accents your figure and the lines of the dress itself.

WITH!!!

#7676 1stmarriage

1stmarriage
            • 49 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:21 AM

With

I need your opinions fellow brides!! I am a bling lover but when i first saw this dress on the internet, i fell in love...i love the simplicity and elegance of it...I looked and looked for it and finally found it and loved it even more when I tried it on. After waiting 5 months, the dress finally came in and I had my fitting last weekend and although i love it without any bling...i asked to pin on some appliques to see what it would look like. I still love it without the bling applique...but the rhinestone applique just adds more .... "umph" to it i think....i told the lady that i would think about it...and bring it back if i wanted to add it....i keep looking at the pictures and i'm not sure which one i love more! I wish i could ask my fiance for his opinion lol but it's just not an option.  So ladies,  help me out here!  THIS IS THE DRESS AS SHOWN ON MODEL  CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100 THIS IS THE DRESS ON ME:(SANS APPLIQUE) THIS THE DRESS ON ME WITH THE APPLIQUE: AND LAST PIC WITH A CLOSER LOOK AT DETAIL OF APPLIQUE: SO WITH? OR WITHOUT??  THANKS IN ADVANCE :) 

WITH !

#7677 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:27 AM

With WITH !

Both beautiful can't wrong with either

#7678 1stmarriage

1stmarriage
                • 49 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:31 AM

How soon in advance did you ladies order your dresses?

#7679 Janelle0308

Janelle0308
                  • 59 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by 1stmarriage 

How soon in advance did you ladies order your dresses?

I was told at 8 months at the least for alterations and whatnot.  My dress is going to be in mid-december and I ordered it yesterday!

#7680 1stmarriage

1stmarriage
                    • 49 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:42 AM

I'm getting married in May 2014. I wanted to hold off until November so that I could loose some more weight, but I don't want to be rushed then to make a decision. When are you getting married?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users