#7103 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
  • 201 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Kristina610 

Your dress is gorgeous!  Is the lace heavy?  My dress is very similar and we are getting married a couple of weeks after you also at the Barcelo but i was little worried that i will be too hot in a lace gown, but it is just so beautiful.  I tried on some "destination" gowns but they just weren't me.

Thanks :) No it's not heavy at all. I also think I'll be so excited I won't even care! I also tried on a few destination dresses. I don't have the curves for that! I looked 12 hahah! I need a little structure to give me a good shape. Yay Barcelo brides!! :)

#7104 Kristina610

Kristina610
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by julienelson0713 

HAHAH I won't but I'm SO tempted!!!

haha me too!  I was so excited about it when I order it I just wanted to talk about but I had to keep my mouth shut!

#7105 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
    • 593 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

this is a random shot from my wedding but i wanted to find a picture that my guests took ( i dont have the professional ones yet ) that shows the color of my dress that is a light ivory and his shirt is white.... he was supposed to get an off white shirt but he went shopping with the guys and got white... i was worried but since my dress is light ivory and his suit is khaki i dont think it matters at all so dont stress it ;)

Emily you look like Hayden Panetiere! You are a beautifu bride and I agree with the other girls- your hairdo is amazing. It is difficult to find a likable hairstyle- especially since I'm not a huge fan of updos- but yours is gorgeous. Congrats.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#7106 aishagurl25

aishagurl25
      • Banned
      • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

this is a random shot from my wedding but i wanted to find a picture that my guests took ( i dont have the professional ones yet ) that shows the color of my dress that is a light ivory and his shirt is white.... he was supposed to get an off white shirt but he went shopping with the guys and got white... i was worried but since my dress is light ivory and his suit is khaki i dont think it matters at all so dont stress it ;)

You look stunning! Your hubby's white shirt isn't even obvious perhaps coz it blended well with the khaki. You look good together. Congratulations! 

#7107 natalieblev

natalieblev
        • 400 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:15 AM

So pretty!! And yes your hair is awesome! Looks so cool and comfortable too! 

#7108 natalieblev

natalieblev
          • 400 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:16 AM

Very pretty! Lace is so beautiful! 

Originally Posted by julienelson0713 

Here's mine!! Been dying to show people....fiance refuses to see it but I SO wish he would hahah!

#7109 natalieblev

natalieblev
            • 400 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Blrlym2002 

Love the flowy-ness! VEry pretty!! 

Attached Files

• Attached File  001.JPG   116.9KB   13 downloads

#7110 Kristina610

Kristina610
              • 68 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:25 AM

Thank you for posting this picture, you are a beautiful bride!  I'm glad to see the ivory next to the white and khaki looks great since this has been one of my biggest worries.  I didn't even notice the color difference until you pointed it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users