Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2871 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:52 PM

from one Ottawa bride to another i think your dress is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Love love love it :)

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 

I figured its about time I post a pic of my dress! I've had it since a week after I got engaged! lol!

When I went shopping I was looking for: a sweetheart neck, one shoulder, a beaded belt and a dropped waist!  I never thought I would find all of that in one dress!  But I did!  And its surprisingly light! 

I don't have a pic of me wearing it as I have a resourceful FI, but here's the add photo! Would love to hear opinions!

F407.jpg

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#2872 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
    • 614 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:59 PM

both me and my fiance (he was looking at the screen when I scrolled through) love it! he said, 'wow, that's a great dress!' ": )

I figured its about time I post a pic of my dress! I've had it since a week after I got engaged! lol!

When I went shopping I was looking for: a sweetheart neck, one shoulder, a beaded belt and a dropped waist!  I never thought I would find all of that in one dress!  But I did!  And its surprisingly light! 

I don't have a pic of me wearing it as I have a resourceful FI, but here's the add photo! Would love to hear opinions!

F407.jpg

#2873 futuremrsmerz

futuremrsmerz
      • 15 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:04 AM

So after buying my first dress, I started having doubts that it was the right one for me... so last weekend I went shopping again and found "the one"! I'm so happy I switched as the other one was heavy and not me at all. Here's the new one!tk dress-front.jpg

tk dress-back.jpg

#2874 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
        • 335 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:00 PM

Wow, thanks guys!  I have had it in the closet of my parents house so I haven't physically seen it in ages.  Since posting the pic and looking at the many beautiful dresses on here, I was kinda second guessing my fast decision!

Thanks a bunch for the reassurance!  I intially loved that it had different elements, but that the base of it was still so classic!  Guess I should stick to my gut!

#2875 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
          • 995 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:44 PM

beautiful....david's has a dress very similar to this...but that darn thing is too heavy...  R~

#2876 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
            • 614 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:48 PM

seriously. I told them I wanted a light dress, and that narrowed the selection pretty quickly. : )

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

beautiful....david's has a dress very similar to this...but that darn thing is too heavy...  R~

#2877 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
              • 335 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:55 PM

This one is shockingly light! It looks super heavy, but is a thin crepe fabric! Nothing like a heavy 40lb satin dress! Was so surprised how comfy and light it was once I got it on!

I hear ya ladies...with the sand and sun, something light is key!

#2878 JessicaP2012

JessicaP2012
                • 162 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:57 PM

Absolutely gorgeous dress!!!

F407.jpg

#2879 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
                  • 860 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:06 AM

Gorgeous BusyBee123! Who is the designer?

#2880 aahq45

aahq45
                    • 179 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:24 AM

tara keely.jpgI FINALLY found the dress!!  The picture has it with a sash, but I'm going to replace the sash with an all crystal belt!  I'm going to get fitted tonight!!!  I can't wait! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users