Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the TTD!!!

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall View Post

I can FINALLY post my professional pictures! Our photographer took 4,000 between the wedding and the TTD so I couldn't decide but I tried to pick the ones that mostly showed my dress. BTW in case anyone is wondering- totally do the TTD. Our shoot was about 3 hours long, we enjoyed the alone time, I felt suuuuuuper sexy, we got amazing shots, and yes- the sand comes out because I wore my dress again at my AHR and I did not take it to the cleaners, I cleaned it in the hotel shower! GO FOR IT!!!!!!!

Here's my dress that I wish I could wear again. It looks different standing and sitting.

With

I need your opinions fellow brides!! I am a bling lover but when i first saw this dress on the internet, i fell in love...i love the simplicity and elegance of it...I looked and looked for it and finally found it and loved it even more when I tried it on. After waiting 5 months, the dress finally came in and I had my fitting last weekend and although i love it without any bling...i asked to pin on some appliques to see what it would look like. I still love it without the bling applique...but the rhinestone applique just adds more .... "umph" to it i think....i told the lady that i would think about it...and bring it back if i wanted to add it....i keep looking at the pictures and i'm not sure which one i love more! I wish i could ask my fiance for his opinion lol but it's just not an option.  So ladies,  help me out here!  THIS IS THE DRESS AS SHOWN ON MODEL  CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100 THIS IS THE DRESS ON ME:(SANS APPLIQUE) LL THIS THE DRESS ON ME WITH THE APPLIQUE: LL AND LAST PIC WITH A CLOSER LOOK AT DETAIL OF APPLIQUE: LL SO WITH? OR WITHOUT??  THANKS IN ADVANCE :) 
WITH !

Originally Posted by 1stmarriage View Post

How soon in advance did you ladies order your dresses?

I was told at 8 months at the least for alterations and whatnot.  My dress is going to be in mid-december and I ordered it yesterday!

I'm getting married in May 2014. I wanted to hold off until November so that I could loose some more weight, but I don't want to be rushed then to make a decision. When are you getting married?

1st marriage:  i ordered my dress in Late March...and it just arrived early August, my wedding is in November.....because i had to order a smaller dress than what they had on the rack.  thankfully no alterations have to be done...besides the applique i want :) which isn't a big deal.

Good luck! :)