Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Beautiful dress!!

Originally Posted by EmilyT View Post

finally went for a fitting.... also i decided i am going to wear the long veil..... but if its really windy im going simple with just a flower in my hair but i want to try and get in some long veil pics..... i decided the bird cage is awesome but this time the long veil just did it for me ;)

you look beautiful!!

Originally Posted by EmilyT View Post

finally went for a fitting.... also i decided i am going to wear the long veil..... but if its really windy im going simple with just a flower in my hair but i want to try and get in some long veil pics..... i decided the bird cage is awesome but this time the long veil just did it for me ;)

Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

LTLFaithy - your dress is so gorgeous on you!!! 

Chrisdior - soooo elegant! 

Paolalindsay - wow! that is a gorgeous dress. I wouldn't have thought of the butterflies either! 

Sarahtroy - beautiful!! 

thank you allie!!! woot.gif

Originally Posted by CokonLove View Post

Love it.  I love the alterations you made to the dress.

thank you !!! still deciding on a belt, definitely not going with the bow. I'm just afraid it will loosen all night and look messy.

it's a gorgeous dress!! are you more of a statement necklace girl, or a big earrings girl? you could do either one with this dress. I'd probably go bling, but I think you could also do colored stones too.

shoes - color, or white/ivory? heels or wedges or flats?

Originally Posted by safety75 View Post

My dress.... I am looking for suggestions for shoes and jewelry-- would love to hear any thoughts!!

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

Thank you!! As for jewelry, I like bling but I also feel like I need to keep it simple being a beach wedding at all.  I found a blingy hair comb I'm thinking about getting-picture below.  My bridesmaids will be wearing coral so I was thinking coral shoes or aqua for a splash of color or I could just do white.  I don't really have a preference on shoes.  The wedding will be in a gazebo.  

if you do the hair bling, then I'd go with a simple bling earring, and a bling necklace of some sort - can also be simple. you want to balance - bling here, BLING there, bling there, but not BLING BLING BLING, yanno what I mean? and I still think it's a myth that a beach wedding means anything needs to be simple. It should be exactly what you want! if that's a tiara and to feel like a princess, then a tiara it is!  

be fun with the shoes - go aqua or coral! (I'm biased...!). my aqua shoes got a lot of comments from our guests. I loved them peeking out from my dress. 

Originally Posted by safety75 View Post

Thank you!! As for jewelry, I like bling but I also feel like I need to keep it simple being a beach wedding at all.  I found a blingy hair comb I'm thinking about getting-picture below.  My bridesmaids will be wearing coral so I was thinking coral shoes or aqua for a splash of color or I could just do white.  I don't really have a preference on shoes.  The wedding will be in a gazebo.