Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

CONGRATS - you look spectacular!!!!!  I cannot believe your day has come & gone already!

This is a beautiful dress! Who is the designer?

Just wondering if this is a Maggie orginal? This one looks different than the one on the website..I found a site that makes this dress from China for like 130.00 and I am wondering if its gonna be identical to the one posted on the wedsite. thats just why I am curious if you got your from the web or if its an original. This one is missing details on the front and the back is zip uo the other one is corset type..Both are stunning...just wondering if I should chance ordering from China or not

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 View Post

Here is me in my dress, it is a little wrinkled, but I love it!

DSCN0672.JPG

DSCN0673.JPG

Here is the back:

DSCN0674.JPG

i just got this dress - i am in love! it's not quite white/ivory, sort of a more silvery color (like the one in the second pic, which is making me re-think our wedding colors) but i LOVE IT!

Reem Acra Twist Front Gown with Jeweled Sleeves Reminiscent of the Oscar dress that Olivia Wilde wore one year... I <3 the H-E-doublehockeysticks out of this dress!!! <3

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons3/606/6064604/47_2009/0e/Olivia_Wilde.Reem_Acra.jpg