Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27 View Post
oooh I love your dress Diane P! It's absolutely gorgeous! Just what I'm looking for but can't seem to find! Can't wait to see the final pics!
thank you so much! best thing was (aside from the super-sale price) that it totally fit! all i had to have done was the hem and the bustle. it looks white in the pic but it's actually ivory.

i'll be sure to post more pictures when i have them.

Definitely need to get my dress on the show us your wedding dress link before I get married next month!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

This is my second dress as I decided that I disliked my first crinkly taffeta dress. This dress is from Aria in LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianep View Post
thank you so much! best thing was (aside from the super-sale price) that it totally fit! all i had to have done was the hem and the bustle. it looks white in the pic but it's actually ivory.

i'll be sure to post more pictures when i have them.
oh wow, you're super lucky! All the dresses i've been trying on have been in HUGE sample sizes! Do you mind me asking who the designer is??

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27 View Post
oh wow, you're super lucky! All the dresses i've been trying on have been in HUGE sample sizes! Do you mind me asking who the designer is??
i'm sending you a pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess_08 View Post
I finally got my dress back from being altered!! :) I am not sure how to upload pics though..let me try.

it's not working. I am not sure how to do it:S
photobucket seems to be the best way. i had an old account i never used, but have dusted 'er off and started using it again just for this forum. it's free and user-friendly. good luck!