Photo

Wedding Dress Prices?

• Please log in to reply
350 replies to this topic

#271 jordanb

jordanb
  • 185 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

My budget was $2k, so I was happy I fell in love with one (a La Sposa by Pronovias) that was $1400 after taxes. I did tack on a $300 belt, but it should still come to around $2k when all is said and done!

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#272 jordanb

jordanb
    • 185 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

My budget was $2k, so I was happy I fell in love with one (a La Sposa by Pronovias) that was $1400 after taxes. I did tack on a $300 belt, but it should still come to around $2k when all is said and done!

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#273 robot

robot
      • Banned
      • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:48 AM

Dell Inspiron 15z Battery

• Laptop Battery Replacement
        • Dell Inspiron 15z Battery
        •  

High Quality Dell Inspiron 15z Battery . Select suitable Brand new Dell Inspiron 15z battery here, saving your money and time.

Product Details:

Your Price: $ 52.60

• Shipping to the whole world!
        • Accept orders from all over the world! Deliver this Dell Inspiron 15z battery to the whole world!
        • Capacity: 4400mAh
        • Voltage: 11.1 V
        • Color: Black
        • Dimensions: 209.40 x 53.20 x 21.50 mm
        • Weight: 314.5 g
        • Cell Type:Li-ion

•  

High Quality Dell Inspiron 15z Battery . Select suitable Brand new Dell Inspiron 15z battery here, saving your money and time.

Product Details:

Your Price: $ 68.17

• Accept orders from all over the world! Deliver this Dell Inspiron 15z battery to the whole world!
        • Capacity: 6600mAh
        • Dimensions: 264.30 x 53.20 x 37.70 mm
        • Weight: 465.5 g

•  

Product Details:

Your Price: $ 69.74

• Capacity: 7800mAh
        • Dimensions: 264.30 x 53.20 x 37.70 mm
        • Weight: 469.3 g

Dell Inspiron 15z Charger

• Dell Inspiron 15z AC Adapter/Charger
        •  
        • Product BrandDell Inspiron 15z AC Adapter
        • Availability : In Stock Now
        • Color: Black
        • Your Price: $ 33.26
        •  
        • We launched deal-battery.com to help reduce the cost of replacement Dell Inspiron 15z AC Adapter/Charger by offering premium quality laptop AC Adapter/Charger at amazingly competitive prices, all in a secure and convenient platform.

Laptop Battery

• How to Maintenance your new replacement dell inspiron 15z battery?
        • 1.Please check your original dell inspiron 15z battery's OEM part Numbers Dell model Numbers with our postings and picture before the purchase to make sure you get the correct battery.
        • 2.When you prepare to charge for your battery, make sure the temperature is around the room temperature.
        • 3.Store it in a cool and dry area. Do not expose battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
        • 4.Do not forget to take away your dell inspiron 15z battery from the laptop if you will not use it for a long time.
        • 5.Please notice this: weak batteries charge faster and remain on 'ready' indicator longer than strong ones. Also it only be used for a short time. So do not buy a used dell inspiron 15z battery even if it is very cheap because used battery usually means weak battery.
        • 6.Keep Your Batteries Clean - it's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your laptop.
        • 7.Do not leave your dell inspiron 15z battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks.

#274 pacificgirl

pacificgirl
        • 92 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:00 AM

My Paloma Blanca retailed for $2890, but I got the sample for $1152! Alterations got estimated at about $200 :)

IMG_0239.JPG

#275 nancyliu0522

nancyliu0522
          • Banned
          • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

OMG, sooooooooo many voted >$2001. I sincerely commend a wedding dress site Strapless Sweetheart Ball Gown Sleeveless Tulle Taffeta Lace-up Evening Dress with beading

#276 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
            • 438 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by pacificgirl 

My Paloma Blanca retailed for $2890, but I got the sample for $1152! Alterations got estimated at about $200 :)

IMG_0239.JPG

Gorgeous!  Great deal on the sample find!

#277 jello

jello
              • 128 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by skadow 

I spent $350 on mine and Love it! It makes me feel better about spending 3k on a photographer. Feels like I am just balancing thing out =)

Brilliant choice.  And your $3k photographer will make your $350 dress look like a million bucks. :) 

#278 pacificgirl

pacificgirl
                • 92 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:01 AM

I voted for the 1-2k range. I originally was going to order a replica for $150 off of DHGate, but when I went to try on dresses (to see what I wanted to order) I wound up with a dress that was the polar opposite of what I wanted. It's a Paloma Blanca, and the original price was $3100, but I got a sample discount and am only paying $1152. I HIGHLY suggest asking if you can get the sample if it fits you at the salon. I'm also paying about $80 for alterations. My dress fits like a glove already! Love it!

#279 Ploman

Ploman
                  • 425 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:08 AM

I was so misled by 'Say Yes to the Dress' hehe. I was so shocked to find out that most dresses carried in the stores were under $2000. Those brides are nuts spending up to $15,000 on a dress! (But I'm sure they look beautiful)  

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#280 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
                    • 562 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
                    • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
                    • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

I went to several "fancy" bridal shops in Beverly Hills but was not wowed by anything. I found a small bridal shop on Yelp that had only about 12 reviews but all of them were great, so I decided to take a chance and check it out. That ended up being the place I found my dress. It's a Sottero and Midgley and I loved almost everything about it but wanted to change the neckline to a sweetheart and add some clear beading to the lace near the bottom so it'll sparkle in the sun. Dress + sash + alterations and custom beading = $2150. I didn't want to go over $2500 so I was happy with that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users