Sign in to follow this  
BridetobeABCD

Wedding Binder

Congrats BridetobeABCD! + welcome to the wonderful resource of this forum! have you seen the wedding time-line here? http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/22265/destination-wedding-timeline .......thought it might be helpful for you. All the best with your plans, relax, and have the Best Wedding Ever! cheers :)700

There is actually a destination wedding planning book, I got mine at Barnes and Nobel, its pretty cool. For your binder...hmmm... Tabs/pockets for receipts , inspiration photos, guest list, RSVP/std/ invitation sending. And most important, BUDGET!

That sounds like a great way to get (and stay) organized, Tulumbride2013......great suggestion! have a wonderful planning process and perfect wedding .....Enjoy :)

I am not looking forward to a binder, but I have my sister (the accountant) making one for me.  She is helping me with this whole process and has one she used for both her & my mom's wedding. it was full of pictures and budgets and price breakdowns, contracts,receipts, etc

I also created my own binder from scratch. Another thing that wasn't mentioned are clear plastic folders/dividers. They can hold fabric swatches and other items u wouldn't want to get ruined in the binder.