Back from PV!!! A very Long Review...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:37 PM

OK now I have some free time to write about our site visit, we arrived on Saturday very late @ 11:00 pm and went to bed about 4:00 AM!!! after two rounds of playing UNO! LOL

We stayed at the Playa del Sol Grand in Flamingos Beach in Nuevo Vallarta really close to the RIUs. We had a really nice 2 bedroom condo with a living room with a sofa bed and a pretty decent kitchenette, this hotel is small but I found it very nice and comfortable.

I really like their gardens and infinity pool. It was amazing at the sunsets! The beach was sandy and very swimable, even my little 2 yrs old niece was enjoying it. They have wedding coordinator and they have a very nice area around the pool , in the gardens and the beach to have a reception and ceremony . The best restaurant was the Cardenalli's, their pizza was incredible and one dish made with lasagna filled out with riccota!!! YUMMI! The breakfast buffet was just OK. Here is their web page in case some one is interested: Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

Well after a very long review that tooked me a lot to write...I can say good night...

- Edna

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:51 PM

Edna Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!

One question- your having an after party Please explain?? details, details!

#3 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:00 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amyh

Edna Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!

One question- your having an after party Please explain?? details, details!
        Amy, Hector told us we have to move upstairs at 2 AM , so we probably are going to ask a quote for tacos for the Torna Boda/After party and keep the music at the lounge bar up to 3:30 AM with our own ipod or something because the music at the bar is very lounge LOL obviously, so we want to keep the party going not have everybody go to sleep ...

I dont have the quote yet for the tacos but thats our plan as far as today, LOL lets see if we can keep on budget!!!

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mora
          Amy, Hector told us we have to move upstairs at 2 AM , so we probably are going to ask a quote for tacos for the Torna Boda/After party and keep the music at the lounge bar up to 3:30 AM with our own ipod or something because the music at the bar is very lounge LOL obvious so we want to keep the party going not have everybody go to sleep ...

I dont have the quote yet for the tacos but thats our plan as far as today, LOL lets see if we can keep on budget!!!

oooo let me know me please!!!! WOW!!! My family in Mexica asked where the tornaboda would be, lol!

#5 hls140

hls140
          • 102 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:12 AM

Wow, great info, so detailed--thanks for putting it out there for everyone still deciding.
            All my decisions are made, but I'm so glad I read it--I loved reading about and seeing the turtles. What an amazing experience that was and to share it with your niece. So wonderful!!

#6 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:14 AM

great info, those turtles are sooo cute!!!

#7 PVBride

PVBride
              • 443 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:14 AM

Thanks for posting such a detailed review! The Mayan sounds amazing.

#8 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 05:23 PM

Thanks for the great review Edna! I can't wait for our site visit in December! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#9 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:10 PM

Ohhh, I love the part about the turtles!! What a cool moment. :)

#10 edna

edna
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 1,360 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                      Thanks for the great review Edna! I can't wait for our site visit in December! :)
                      Jaime did you saw the last pics I posted last night about Mayan... hope so! Amy was so excited!!! LOL I am too!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users