697 replies to this topic

#521 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:11 PM

Thanks for bumping this, Christa!

Dear Parents,
    When I send home a note telling you we were having parent conferences on Friday and request you to email or call me when you were available, I was sincere. I didn't want ONE out of 21 parents to make time to see me. Seriously..do you NOT care about your cild's education?!

Love,
    The bitchy teacher

Dear Bride-to-be,
    Work out harder starting next week. It will be so worth it!

Love,
    Me

#522 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:18 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Just Martha

Dear Parents,
      When I send home a note telling you we were having parent conferences on Friday and request you to email or call me when you were available, I was sincere. I didn't want ONE out of 21 parents to make time to see me. Seriously..do you NOT care about your cild's education?!

Love,
      The bitchy teacher
      What grade do you teach?? Maybe there was a little note obstruction on the child's part!!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#523 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:38 PM

Dear self - ok, so you proclaimed you would not go to costco today. Then when you saw the price of milk & coffee at Safeway you decided to go anyway. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? It"s a really good thing you still carry that bottle of Xanax in your purse. JEEZ! What a fricking nightmare.

And can someone please explain why razors cost $2 a piece? What a rip off.

#524 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:43 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Just Martha

Dear Parents,

Love,
        The bitchy teacher

Love,
        Me
        I am right there with you-however I have it the other way around I have too many parents wanting to come in just to hear how wonderful and fabulous their child is. Parent conferences are not for the A students they are for the ones who might fail, why don't those parents care?
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#525 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 12:21 AM

I teach 2nd grade, but all notes get sent home in the homework folder. I am sure some of them didn't make it home, but seriously! Last time I had more than half show up.

Report cards go out on the 28th....don't be surprised by their grades!

And, I always have the straight A student's parents show up..they are so involved, which is probably the reason their child does so well in school.

It's the ones that are below average that I am concerned about. I have yet to even meet 4 or 5 of my parents. It just upsets me...

#526 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
          • VIP Member
          • 2,347 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 06:22 AM

Dear Self,

Jesuis Christ, you're 37 years old and you still drink like yu're 20. Have you not learned that it's NOT FUN to pray to the porcelin god early ij the mrong.... Fuck... it's 3:30- and you're listening to FI sleep (passed out sleep) and yet, I'm wide awake fucking with itunes in ane foot to not have the fucking room spin like a godamn soulette table...

FUCK... I should so know better by nowl.

shit, go sitck a finger in your throat and pass out... yu'/ll feel soooo buch better.

fuck.
            maria

#527 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
            • VIP Member
            • 2,347 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MoWife
              Maria,
              Thank you for drunk posting. It really gave me a laugh. I hope you are feeling better by now!

Wow, I remembered posting, but had no clue what I typed. Apparently, my fingers were REALLY having a moment of drunken jibberish. I think shortly after this, I passed out on the dog bed. Which explains why the dog spent the night getting her revenge on me in the living room.

hehehe....

#528 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:52 PM

Dear me and Erik:
                Why are we short of $ this week to pay bills? I'm stressing out, I really need to get a better paying job, not one that pays me once a month. Darn schools, they should pay subs better. I'm even doing a long-term and getting paid shit.

Dear students for this long term:
                Why o why are there some of you who think that being rude, talking back not bothering to do your quiz will get you on my good side. Yes you have me for 9 more weeks (yes I'm counting) and yes I will kick you out of my classroom everytime you are disrespectful, throwing paper in class, spitballs too, making moaning sounds, ect.... I know it's mostly 4 of you in Block 2/3 that r doing this.
                Now guess what, when we get back to school tomorrow I will be talking to you about a new behavior plan that I got from another math teacher....I'm not going to stress about you anymore, no more screaming, You don't want to learn then so be it....YOu'll find out the consequences....

Sorry that was long.....had that in for the past 3 weeks.....Oh and I can vent more....

#529 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
                • 933 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:09 PM

Dear Drea, Hang in there! It will be over before you know it and then you can stay the hell away from that place :) Amanda
                  My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#530 DreaW

DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:50 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by albrosious
                    Dear Drea, Hang in there! It will be over before you know it and then you can stay the hell away from that place :) Amanda
                    Thank you Amanda for the support.

Dear 8th grade Algebra I'm subbing for,
                    You all but 2 bombed your quiz! Why! I know why because you decide to goof off in class rather than take notes and listen. You don't do your homework, I have some who decide to draw or tag on their paper rather then take notes, I have others talking to one another, I have others making weird sounds, and yet others throwing paper and spit balls.

When we did the review before the quiz you all seem to know what to do so why the heck did you bomb your quiz. I'm done stressing about you and crying over you.
                    You have report cards in 2 weeks.....you better shape up.
                    AUGGGGGGGGG......I'm stressing waaaaaaayyyy to much over you.
                    I can't wait till your teacher comes back.

Dear Geometry class you are angels, I know I'm trying my best to teach you, thank you for being patient with me and still keeping up the good grades.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users