Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Off Your Chest

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat4crim View Post
No matter how many times you get scratched, hit, chocked or have your hair pulled, please remember you are helping these kids and that it is simply because they use aggression to communicate. This will make you stronger and a better instructor therapist. Stick with it because you can do it. And P.S. Wear long sleeves two weeks before leaving for the wedding because you would not want scratch marks on your arms for your wedding pics :)

QUOTE]

 

I am so with you. I come home with battle wounds almost every day. FI thinks always jokes that I was in another alley fight. Hopefully I won't look beat up for the wedding.

Are you an instructor therapist? How long have you been working with aggressive kids? Do you have any advice to help me stick with it? It's only been 2 months and I am really struggling as to whether this is for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha0612 View Post
Dear FI,



Oh yeah...and could you please start wanting to have sex with me again? It's been so long and I'm dying! I can't just smile and say I know your stressed out much longer! The whole thing is really starting to effect me!

Dear Self-Esteem,
Do not take it personal if Trav doesn't want to have sex yet again tonight....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Trisha, it appears we are in the same bedroom boat :) I feel your pain.
I'm in the same boat. Ek was the horniest person alive...wanting sex all the time and I was the one that didn't want it all that much...now it's switched. When I want it I have to compete with his computer game. He says he is relaxing!!!!! Relax with me first then play your game!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear body..

 

(TMI WARNING) please please please let me go #2 today. I feel bloated, my stomach hurts and I feel like I gained 5 pounds from not going in 4-5 days OMG Why do you insist on torturing me like this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Self:

Please remember how damn good you feel this morning after a 45 minute work out, why don't you get your butt out of bed every morning?! Please remember this feeling when you're making excuses.

 

Dear Crazy Extended Family:

Can't you please just get a life and let my father be his own person, rather than always having to clean up all of your drama because you're too irresponsible and immature to live your own life. It's not his job to take care of everyone, he needs to take care of himself.

 

Dear Dad:

I'm nervous about your trip back to the doctor next week...I know you will still be in remission, but one of these trips won't be good news. You have been so strong during the transplants and it's wonderful to see you being "you" again, I hope these next results are as good as they've been the last year. I am so glad you are going to see me get married and walk me down the aisle, I didn't think it would happen 5 years ago when you were diagnosed. I love you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak27 View Post
Dear Self:
Please remember how damn good you feel this morning after a 45 minute work out, why don't you get your butt out of bed every morning?! Please remember this feeling when you're making excuses.

Dear Crazy Extended Family:
Can't you please just get a life and let my father be his own person, rather than always having to clean up all of your drama because you're too irresponsible and immature to live your own life. It's not his job to take care of everyone, he needs to take care of himself.

Dear Dad:
I'm nervous about your trip back to the doctor next week...I know you will still be in remission, but one of these trips won't be good news. You have been so strong during the transplants and it's wonderful to see you being "you" again, I hope these next results are as good as they've been the last year. I am so glad you are going to see me get married and walk me down the aisle, I didn't think it would happen 5 years ago when you were diagnosed. I love you.
Oh Jill, I hope your dad is ok. I will be prayer for him next week when he goes back to the doctor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenandBrendan View Post
Oh Jill, I hope your dad is ok. I will be prayer for him next week when he goes back to the doctor.
Thanks Jen, he's been in remission for at least 6 months, but he has an incurable cancer, so it never goes away, it's just how active it decides to get. I'll keep yall posted, but I get so tense when he goes back to the doctor (usually every three months or so now). Last year was really rough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak27 View Post
Thanks Jen, he's been in remission for at least 6 months, but he has an incurable cancer, so it never goes away, it's just how active it decides to get. I'll keep yall posted, but I get so tense when he goes back to the doctor (usually every three months or so now). Last year was really rough.

I can't even imagine what it's been like. But I'm good at praying. What day next week does he go back to the doctor (I put everything on my Outlook calendar.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
  • Topics

×