Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Off Your Chest

Dear Glenda,

Your are the sarcasm MASTER. I haven't laughed so hard in a long timerofl.gif

Dear Julie,

Screw unappreciative people and lame givers. You've done your part, write a generic thank you letter and write these people off. You deserve better.

Dear Heidi,

I'm with you on the sub chorionic hemorrhage.

Dear DH,

This is mean, but I'm glad you had a bad day at work. I'm soooooo sick to death of your asshole boss and I wish you'd do something about it. I know you want to further your education but are scared. Well, guess what? You're not gonna get a better job unless you go to school. Yup, it sucks, but as I was considering 10 years of medical school to better our family, the least you could do is consider an associates degree in respiratory therapy (yup, that's all the schooling you need & you'll make more $$ than me- imagine that). I know you can do it and I totally support you, I'll even work 72 hours a week to support us while you do it- just DO IT! I love you more than life...

Dear FI,

I'm praying that you come home in a good mood tonight! I do not think I can take yet another pity party, or bad day! I am so happy to be the one you spend your bad days with..but I don't know if I can do it so damn often!! Please understand that my job is stressful as well and I need someone to vent to. Someone that will not just tell me to stop working in the ghetto..b/c after reading about the other parents...I'm not sure that would be much easier! I know I had the day off, but I was working on all this STD sh*t, then I had other sh*t to do. I just want you to come home in a good mood, eat the dinner I made for you, and watch the office with me. PLEEEAAASE

Oh yeah...and could you please start wanting to have sex with me again? It's been so long and I'm dying! I can't just smile and say I know your stressed out much longer! The whole thing is really starting to effect me!

Dear Self-Esteem,

Do not take it personal if Trav doesn't want to have sex yet again tonight....

This thread is great.

Dear Self

Get off your lazy butt and start working out. And would cutting out chips and chocolate kill you. You got six months to go before you get married and have to be seen in a bikini in front of family and friends. Please remember pictures are forever...

No matter how many times you get scratched, hit, chocked or have your hair pulled, please remember you are helping these kids and that it is simply because they use aggression to communicate. This will make you stronger and a better instructor therapist. Stick with it because you can do it. And P.S. Wear long sleeves two weeks before leaving for the wedding because you would not want scratch marks on your arms for your wedding pics :)

Dear FI

Can you please, please, please start picking up your clothes, cleaning up after yourself and doing things you say you will. It really sucks to come home from a stressfull day at work to have to pick after a grown man. I am not your mother nor will I ever be. And by the way, don't tell me you don't have time to do things and let them slide for multiple weeks since you seem to have plenty of time for video games....I love you...stop acting like a child at times.

Trisha, it appears we are in the same bedroom boat :) I feel your pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenandBrendan View Post
You should print that out and give it to him.
I think so too Galit....I'm sorry you're stuck dealing with things the way they are :o(

And Glenda, love you to pieces...you crack me up as much I crack you up for sure!!!

No matter how many times you get scratched, hit, chocked or have your hair pulled, please remember you are helping these kids and that it is simply because they use aggression to communicate. This will make you stronger and a better instructor therapist. Stick with it because you can do it. And P.S. Wear long sleeves two weeks before leaving for the wedding because you would not want scratch marks on your arms for your wedding pics :)

QUOTE]

I am so with you. I come home with battle wounds almost every day. FI thinks always jokes that I was in another alley fight. Hopefully I won't look beat up for the wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Dear students,
Please stop asking me if I have your grades. They are getting worked on and I am just as overwhelmed as you are. If I had your grades don't you think I would have given them to you.
If you would all learn to turn in your assignments correctly and in the same place it wouldn't take me so long to grade your work.

Dear parents of my students,
Your children are almost 18 years old, are you planning to move to college with them? No they cannot re-do their summer assignments they were to be done over the summer hence the name.
And yes their summer assignments must count as a grade, I am sorry that your child chose to write one page for a five page assignment.

Love this thread.
Christine....things will get better...XMAS break!

Dear Self,

GET OFF OF THE COMPUTER and...

1. Finish the damn thank-you's from the AHR~ you were so excited to get them from Vista Print early, but you still need to write about 120 more of them!!!!

2. Clean the office, spare-bedroom, and basement like you said you would before you got pg!!!!

If you have to be on the computer, post more often at BDW!!!! The girls on this forum did so much to help make your wedding day the best it could've been!!! You haven't even posted pix from your bachelorette party or your AHR, let alone a review!!!! Also, don't forget about changing your damn siggy pic!!! Find a good pic and get it on here!

Signed, the wife whose husband thinks he'd get more attention if he'd tatoo a space bar to his ass!!!! smile43.gifsmile43.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Trisha, it appears we are in the same bedroom boat :) I feel your pain.
I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to! I went through that for awhile, don't worry, it will pass!