AllieH

Allie H's EDR (RM, Mexico) 11-5-2012 Planning Thread

thank you so much!! 

Originally Posted by girltravel77 View Post

Just read your thread from start to finish. Congrats on your beautiful wedding!!! Thank you so much for all of the detailed info and tips!! So helpful!!!

thank you so much!! 

Originally Posted by girltravel77 View Post

Just read your thread from start to finish. Congrats on your beautiful wedding!!! Thank you so much for all of the detailed info and tips!! So helpful!!!

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

Okkk here is my rough draft of my time I will post instructions on how to change everythign in publisher in detail in another post

if you can't see it, PM and i will send you an email with it..it keeps saying error if I try uploading it

Hi Speckles121 - would you mind emailing me a copy of your timeline template? Thanks so much! melissalee_s@yahoo.com

timeline.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

Okkk here is my rough draft of my time I will post instructions on how to change everythign in publisher in detail in another post

if you can't see it, PM and i will send you an email with it..it keeps saying error if I try uploading it

Hi Speckles121 - would you mind emailing me a copy of your timeline template? Thanks so much! melissalee_s@yahoo.com

timeline.pdf

I've absolutely loved your thread!! I'm getting married at the EDR on May 18th, 2014, and I can't wait! You've given me so many great inspirations- just wanted to say THANK YOU! 

-Julie

thank you so much!! it was SUCH a dream day.

Thank you for your thread, beautiful wedding!

You are so welcome @@JulieAnne - I can't wait to hear about your wedding - just a few months away!

We are going back to EDR in June to celebrate my birthday, that's how much we just LOVE EDR.

I've absolutely loved your thread!! I'm getting married at the EDR on May 18th, 2014, and I can't wait! You've given me so many great inspirations- just wanted to say THANK YOU! 

-Julie