Sign in to follow this  
wellthen02

Tumbler/Mug/Cup Suggestions

I am thinking about getting mine from discountmugs.com. You can get them personalized too for $50. Here is what we are thinking:

16-oz--clear-double-wall-acrylic-tumbler-with-colo-pg163.jpg

This website has several other double walled ones! Based on my research their prices are pretty reasonable

I am also thinking of getting these tumblers. I am waiting for a really good coupon code to come out for discount mugs before I order. I do not think that we will put our logo on the cup though. I will probably get a removable/waterproof sticker with the logo on it.

Originally Posted by mrsnova View Post

I am thinking about getting mine from discountmugs.com. You can get them personalized too for $50. Here is what we are thinking:

This website has several other double walled ones! Based on my research their prices are pretty reasonable

This is what I'm thinking of doing too..... have you read any reviews about the mugs themselves?

Originally Posted by McLecker View Post

This is what I'm thinking of doing too..... have you read any reviews about the mugs themselves?

I haven't read too many reviews but there were a couple on the website that were all rated 5 stars out of 5. Here is a review of the company from weddingwire.com, http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/discountmugs-com-miami/e70cf83a0828a88d.html. It seems like for the most part the reviews were good. They have a lot of sales too!

Originally Posted by wellthen02 View Post

Does anyone know if all the resorts will fill these cups up with the guests drinks?

I have not personally tried to use the cups but I have been to 3 different all inclusive resorts and have seen several people using them. It seems like they wouldn't care because it is unlimited and  instead of filling up 5 small cups they could fill up one bottle! Also, on my resort thread (Barcelo Maya Palace) many, many people talked about using bottles/cups in their OOT bags and haven't heard anyone say they had a problem. 

I bought mine from ebay (on recommendation from another BDW bride)

50 plastic mugs with tops and our wedding logo included for $113.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350436941904&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:1123

The quality was great for the price. I highly recommend them as well!700

Originally Posted by mrsnova View Post

I bought cups similar to these w/out the logo on Amazon.  I believe they were around $4.00 each and I got assorted "tropical colors" blue, pinks and lavendars.  We haven't used them yet, but the reviews were really good on Amazon!