Pics from La Salamandra and Casa Patricia

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:28 AM

For the ones looking at La Salamandra , the house is gorgeous , is really big and really really nice. I liked a lot. They are very well prepared for big parties with restrooms for ladies/gents separated , area for the catering, the entrance is so nice!

I am placing some pics from Casa Patricia, next door used for the bride and the family, you can fit up to 25 If I remember correctly 2 bdrs with bunk beds and there is one with 2 queen beds and 1 with one king...

Casa Patricia.....

Click the image to open in full size. the pool, they have bbq grills to make a WD!

Click the image to open in full size. living room

La Salamandra
    Click the image to open in full size. entrance

Click the image to open in full size. view from the private beach upstairs at the yard

Click the image to open in full size. one of the many stairs , you can use it perfectly for your photo session!

Click the image to open in full size. view of the pool

Click the image to open in full size. view from the main patio

Click the image to open in full size. open living room

Click the image to open in full size. backyard beach

Click the image to open in full size. gents restrooms

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:31 AM

Wow, this place is so pretty.

#3 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:16 AM

omg, that place is gorgeous!!

#4 Lorilou

Lorilou
        • 533 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:06 AM

Thanks Mora,
          We are getting Married at Las Salamandras and I've never been...so thanks for posting pictures. From your visit, do you think there is anything I should make my WC aware of? Again, thanks for posting.

#5 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:45 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lorilou
            Thanks Mora,
            We are getting Married at Las Salamandras and I've never been...so thanks for posting pictures. From your visit, do you think there is anything I should make my WC aware of? Again, thanks for posting.

Lorilou,
            who is your WC? What I have seen is they have everything under control and know very well the suppliers so you don't have to worry, just mention you want to have one person dedicated to keep the restrooms in good shape/clean. Also you will need lighting to enhance the back of the house and the beach , because in the nights can get pretty dark out there...

Are you using buses to move the guests to the Salamandra? I would recommend it also having a person as door man to call cabs when the reception is over, the Villas are in a residential area with no many cabs around...

You will love it!!! its amazing and breathtaking in person!!!

- Edna

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:31 AM

Wow, what a beautiful place!!

#7 stacy75

stacy75
              • 38 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:05 AM

Beautiful pictures :)

#8 Lorilou

Lorilou
                • 533 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:09 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mora
                  Lorilou,
                  who is your WC? What I have seen is they have everything under control and know very well the suppliers so you don't have to worry, just mention you want to have one person dedicated to keep the restrooms in good shape/clean. Also you will need lighting to enhance the back of the house and the beach , because in the nights can get pretty dark out there...

Are you using buses to move the guests to the Salamandra? I would recommend it also having a person as door man to call cabs when the reception is over, the Villas are in a residential area with no many cabs around...

You will love it!!! its amazing and breathtaking in person!!!

- Edna
                  Edna, my WC is DD, so I'll make sure to pass those tips onto her. I did mention that I was concerned about lighting and really wanted to make sure it was well light in the back near the beach. We have told guests to organize a cab to the villa but then a bus would make two stops at the end of the night or an attendant would be able to call a taxi if they'd like to leave early. So it sounds like we are on our way to smooth planning. thanks again.
                  Lori

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:40 AM

Looks beautiful!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#10 anaderoux

anaderoux
                    • 3,220 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:45 PM

wow it's really beautiful!!! are you getting married there edna??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users