Coffee Table Wedding Books?..

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:31 AM

Good Morning Ladies,

Now that I have attending several bridal shows, I love the coffee table books that some photographers offer!!.. Unfortunetly, my photographer does not offer these books. Does anyone know of a great site to design your own? Or someone in Alabama or Georgia that will make these?

#2 Houstonnlh

Houstonnlh
    • 116 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Good Morning Ladies,

Now that I have attending several bridal shows, I love the coffee table books that some photographers offer!!.. Unfortunetly, my photographer does not offer these books. Does anyone know of a great site to design your own? Or someone in Alabama or Georgia that will make these?

Hey! I was actually just about to post this when I saw your question. I got a coupon code and designed my own through Shutterfly:

Promotion Code: DV37-CVR2-0JED-Y5XKTT
       Offer ends September 30, 2012

I think total it cost me $15 because I added some pages. I'm planning to use it as our guestbook at the wedding if it turns out well. I will post some pictures when it arrives! I used our engagement pics in ours since that's all we have at this time. Hope the code works for you.

#3 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Houstonnlh 

Hey! I was actually just about to post this when I saw your question. I got a coupon code and designed my own through Shutterfly:

I think total it cost me $15 because I added some pages. I'm planning to use it as our guestbook at the wedding if it turns out well. I will post some pictures when it arrives! I used our engagement pics in ours since that's all we have at this time. Hope the code works for you.

I was thinking of doing the same thing for a guest book! Thanks for sharing your code! :o)

For our wedding pictures, I want one of those really thick photo books, with the acrylic covers. I have a feeling those may be a little tougher to find.

#4 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

I wanted a coffee table book, but once my photographer told me he charges 500 dollars for one I decided I would just make my own.  I ended up making a book with all our vacation books (from blurb.com) and one with all our wedding photos (from mypublisher.com).  I signed up for emails for both sites and they send you codes in the emails every so often for deals.  I found both were fairly easy to work with.  I played around with both for awhile and overall I am pleased with both books, however, I think blurb is a little easier to work with and more customizable then mypublisher.  However, I went with mypublisher for the wedding photo book as they offer higher quality paper and cover options.  That being said, my good friend is a professional photographer and she always uses blurb to make her coffee table books for clients.  I think just play around with both and check out the pros and cons of each to decide which you prefer. 

#5 Jenna1511

Jenna1511
        • 209 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

These are great ideas! Was thinking of a photo book too! Thanks for the sharing and advice!

#6 WildAngel09

WildAngel09
          • 82 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:39 AM

I too love the coffee table books!  Thank goodness ours is included with our photographer price!!

#7 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:58 AM

Just an FYI- your code is a one time use thing- I tried to use it and it would not let me! Thanks for sharing though! :)

#8 Houstonnlh

Houstonnlh
            • 116 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Just an FYI- your code is a one time use thing- I tried to use it and it would not let me! Thanks for sharing though! :)

Bummer! Sorry about that... I got an email through David's Bridal with that code for whatever reason...

#9 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

No problem- why doesn't David's send me an email?! LOL. 

Bummer! Sorry about that... I got an email through David's Bridal with that code for whatever reason...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users