Help??!!!! Trying to decide if Dreams Resort is the BEST place to do a Destination Wedding??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ambginni

• 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

My name is Amber and my Fiancee Tom are trying to plan a destination wedding to Cancun. I have picked the Dreams Resort in Cancun, but the wedding coordinators are not communicating to me in a timely fashion. I was wondering what should I do? Has anyone had their wedding there and if so would you recommend the Dreams Resort in Cancun, or somewhere else? Im newly engaged and am just trying to plan a destination wedding that is fun, but also perfect as a destination wedding can be.

#2 Samuel Luna

Samuel Luna
    • Vendor
    • 68 posts
      • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Riviera Maya

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

Hola Amber! I'm in no way related to Dreams, but I can tell you from experience that the most capable and professional staff of the Dreams resorts is that of Dreams Tulum, followed closely by Dreams Riviera Cancun. I have worked there several times, and they have always been very helpful, communicative and responsive. Hope it helps!

#3 anom11999

• Banned
      • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

Hi Amber,

Congratulations on your engagement! We have always had a lot of success with the Wedding Teams at the Dreams properties. Dreams Riviera Cancun is one of my favorites and I sent my sister to Dreams Cancun earlier this year and she loved it. The onsite Wedding Coordinators are often working on weddings that are happening right now at the resorts, so it can take them longer to get back to us sometimes, especially if your wedding is quite far out. If you're working with a Travel Agent, it might help to have them try to contact the wedding team. I know it's hard to wait when you are eager to start planning :)

Best of luck!

#4 Ambginni

• 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

Thank You so much for the positive feedback. Im hoping they can at least get back to me soon in regards to a date. I am looking for other hotels too in Cancun.

#5 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
          • 3,072 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:59 AM

Congrats Amber & Tom and welcome to the forum ! We've listed some helpful info for brides just like you - to help make an informed decision on which resort works best for you........check out our website link here...http://momentsthatma...singresort.html

and all the best with your planning process!

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:50 AM

you might also want to look at the reviews of resorts in the riviera maya/cancun area: http://www.bestdesti...era-maya-cancun

that being said Dreams Cancun is probably one of my least favorite dreams resorts for weddings.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users