Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Dress and parasol, do they go together?

So my bridesmaids dresses are already bought and I want the girls to carry a parasol instead of flowers. This is the one I keep coming back to, but I am nervous about the color. What do you all think?

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

I think they look great together. I love the parasol idea, but I ended up deciding on flowers because my MOH and 1 of my BM's have a flower girl to carry down the asile, so I thought it would be too hard with a parasol. I am jealous :)

I love them each separately and I think they will look fine. It looks like that rusty-redish-orange color is in the dress too. Can you buy one to match it up and then order the others if you like it?

Well, Julie, you can go ahead and continue being jealous, cuz I am jealous that your date is almost here! I am too impatient to wait another 7 months!

What you said reminded me though, I want to try to find a mini one for my neice and Matt's niece. I think they will think it's cool (even if they don't use it for the ceremony, my niece B loves to dress up)

The link I found this one on is Luna Bazaar's Unmatched Paper Lanterns & Paper Parasols. Chinese Paper Lanterns & Paper Umbrellas. - Product Search - Criteria: parasol. I am not sure if someone else directed me to this site, or if I found it myself, but I have found the prices to be less then other sites and I like ALOT of the parasols on here!

I am glad everyone thinks they are good, I think I will purchase them and continue the hunt for mini ones for the little girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
Carly, I really love the parasols.... I am still trying to decide on them... where did these come from in the colors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
The link I found this one on is Luna Bazaar's Unmatched Paper Lanterns & Paper Parasols. Chinese Paper Lanterns & Paper Umbrellas. - Product Search - Criteria: parasol. I am not sure if someone else directed me to this site, or if I found it myself, but I have found the prices to be less then other sites and I like ALOT of the parasols on here!

I am glad everyone thinks they are good, I think I will purchase them and continue the hunt for mini ones for the little girls.
thank you, I am looking now, they have so much great stuff!!