Azul Beach nightlife

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ashley Lovlin

Ashley Lovlin
  • Site Supporter
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:29 PM

Does anyone know what the nightlife at Azul Beach is like? I know it is a small resort but was wondering if any of the bars turn into a disco at night or if there is anywhere to go dancing/drinking late into the night? Is the resort small enough to hear people across the property or is it pretty sound proof?

#2 MarisaC

• 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

Hi Ashley,

My Mom stayed at Azul Beach in January and she said it was pretty quiet at night. She was there while there was a large wedding group and she said that they provided their own party :)

Good luck!

#3 karyc

• 166 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:22 AM

i don't think there's really a disco place, but there's a tequila bar that stays open til 1am where wedding parties tend to go after the other bars close - after that i think it's pretty quiet

#4 misbosox

• 294 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 23, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Resort ~ Cancun, Mexico
        • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

I actully just got back three weeks ago from the Azul Beach. it was an october wedding. there is no disco/club. For nightlife, there is the main bar in the middle of the resort right along the beach. Usually at night we hung out there. Some nights they would have live music there. One night there was a girl who sang.. she was amazing! these are the events or things they did on certain nights. One of the nights at the same bar area they had little vendor shops/ booths set up selling jewlery, bags, cigars, and other items. One of the nights they had a disco party on the beach another night they had a fire show on the beach there isthe tequila bar that is open til 1am. Usually we would start at the bar near the beach and we would end up here by the end of the night.

#5 girlinthecity97

• Site Supporter
        • 358 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:13 AM

Hi All: 

What type of activities did they offer during the day?  The site and fact sheet our TA provided says they offer lessons in salsa dancing, cooking, spanish and tequila tasting.  Did you find this to be true? 

~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

#6 talicea7812

• 416 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Azul Beach Hotel
        • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:30 AM

Salsa Lessons!?!?! OMG im so game for that :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users