Photo

Four Weddings Bride Dress- Help?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BroomJumpers

BroomJumpers
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:09 AM

So I've been set on the basic style I want for months, but trying to narrow down options as far as the details. I want a mermaid gown, much like the popular Rivini (Lismora) and Lazaro gowns that have been so popular this last couple of years...criss cross ruching, ruffled skirt. Problem I'm having is the detail variation, but one of the brides on the show Four Weddings had a version that I wouldn't change a THING about! It was the ep that aired Thursday night (July 26) and she was the wedding planner bride. So I'm hoping that someone on the board may have seen the show and recognized the dress from their own search?? I know they normally post photos of the brides on the TLC site, but that ep isn't up yet and I'm impatiently killing time this afternoon searching online for the gown.

#2 aarosenthall

aarosenthall
    • 99 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

I think it may by Alita Graham. Hope this helps!

#3 Kassi22

Kassi22
      • 135 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by BroomJumpers 

So I've been set on the basic style I want for months, but trying to narrow down options as far as the details. I want a mermaid gown, much like the popular Rivini (Lismora) and Lazaro gowns that have been so popular this last couple of years...criss cross ruching, ruffled skirt.
        Problem I'm having is the detail variation, but one of the brides on the show Four Weddings had a version that I wouldn't change a THING about! It was the ep that aired Thursday night (July 26) and she was the wedding planner bride. So I'm hoping that someone on the board may have seen the show and recognized the dress from their own search?? I know they normally post photos of the brides on the TLC site, but that ep isn't up yet and I'm impatiently killing time this afternoon searching online for the gown.

I saw an episode of this the other day, planner bride, mermaid with ruffles, with one shoulder of rose detail. If its the same one your talking about, then this dress is by San Patrick 'Capricho'. I actually tried this same dress on, its beautiful

#4 fortuneee

fortuneee
        • Banned
        • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:15 AM

i buy my bridesmaid dresses from http://www.woweddingdress.com/

Just costs me $360 without shipping charge~

My bridesmaids have different body shapes and tastes. These dresses fits their style properly

Nice online try~~

#5 paris bonbon

paris bonbon
          • Banned
          • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:56 AM

Hello,

one of my friend is going to marry soon, so i was thinking how to choose my bridesmaid clothes,

#6 Ryves

Ryves
            • 157 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:19 AM

Thanks for the link.

#7 paris bonbon

paris bonbon
              • Banned
              • 10 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:22 PM

I think  mermaid gown is special on a wedding party.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users