Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#5191 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Oh, okay, yes I didn't think to register for that very reason but there have been a few people ask where I'm registered.  I 'm not really expecting gifts.  Turks is a very expensive island so it's fine I'm happy to just have them join us.   They are pushing this bridal shower they want me to register for.  I'm getting the whole I'm cutting them out of the whole experience from family who claim to not be able to make it to Turks since the wedding is away they feel like I'm not including them in anything. Dress shopping, engagement,bridal,bachlorette parties, etc etc ...

Yeah I wondered about that... I think that maybe once we announce our engagment and explain to those not invited to St. Lucia that we are having an AHR that some people may want to do a shower or something....   Guess we will wait and see.

Still waiting on the ring HAHA  I know I will be getting it before the end of this year!   We always buy one Christmas ornament each year... when we were on Vacation we went into this little Christmas Shop - we got the cutest ornament... But I told him it only made since to be our ornament this year if I have my ring by then.. he said don't worry and bought it... sooooooo in the next couple of months!?!?! LOL

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#5192 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Maybe try it again I just clicked it and it sent me to where I can request to join

guess I will try to find the original post.. I just clicked on the one up a couple posts and it said no page or broken link..

#5193 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

Yeah I wondered about that... I think that maybe once we announce our engagment and explain to those not invited to St. Lucia that we are having an AHR that some people may want to do a shower or something....   Guess we will wait and see.

Still waiting on the ring HAHA  I know I will be getting it before the end of this year!   We always buy one Christmas ornament each year... when we were on Vacation we went into this little Christmas Shop - we got the cutest ornament... But I told him it only made since to be our ornament this year if I have my ring by then.. he said don't worry and bought it... sooooooo in the next couple of months!?!?! LOL

Yay!! RING IS COMING RING IS COMING!!!!

#5194 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

Be back will be phone checking as usual.. They always pick at my BDW addiction so I sneak on my phone so it doesn't look like I'm glued to computer..hahahah

#5195 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:49 PM

Oh wow, I didn't even think that's why it's so quite on here.. I' m missing out because I'm not on there..

Yeah I don't know... I'm just guessing

Yay!! RING IS COMING RING IS COMING!!!!

hahah    sooooooooon I hope!!  I am 95% sure I know which one I am getting... I picked out a couple but he made it pretty clear which one he liked best ... so I'm just assuming... it is sooo pretty I just want it NOW hahaha

Be back will be phone checking as usual.. They always pick at my BDW addiction so I sneak on my phone so it doesn't look like I'm glued to computer..hahahah

hhahah too funny... I am lucky my FI is always in his office glued to his computer so I can play as much as I want usually :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#5196 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

"Sisterhood of the Traveling Starfish" Update.  Just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't forget about this while I was away.  I am waiting for one more girl's info then I can finalize how many fish we will need and each of their travel plans.  I just sent a message to her in hopes that I get this info soon.  I will update everyone sooon!!!  xoxox

#5197 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
              • 187 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:05 AM

Glad to know I'm not the only one waiting on a ring. actually.... I'm not waiting on it. All my friends and family are. It's actually quite disgusting. I had to have a stern conversation with a good friend who was like, "So... you're not really engaged" I said, "yes, I am" she goes, " well where's your ring" I'm rather annoyed thinking about it right now. I have to say, I'm not the type who gets all starry eyed over big rings and such. But... that really rubbed me the wrong way. 

Happy Friday!

#5198 niknic456

niknic456
                • 184 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:06 AM

This queston may have been answered in earlier posts, but I'm lazy today....so for those doing OOT bags that will include hangover kits are there any restrictions with customs as it relates to bringing in a ton of medications into Mexico???

#5199 niknic456

niknic456
                  • 184 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 

You know there is always 1 person that tries to rain on the parade....if you and your F have the understanding about the ring that is all that matters!!! My FI and I have been together for 4 yrs and believe it or not we never talked about getting married, it was like unspoken that we knew we loved each other dearly and would be together forever (ring or not)....but out of the blue he proposed at dinner with a HUGE diamond and the rest is hisotry....so my theory is the longer a girl waits the bigger your diamond will be....lol

#5200 shugapop1

shugapop1
                    • 868 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:47 AM

Next time someone says something so ssenseless as that. Tell them. You are more focused oj your huaband to be and your marriage than a ring

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users