Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4501 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
  • 202 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
  • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:22 AM

Ladies: I have great news.  I said yes to the dress!!!!  I don't want to post it here, in case my FH or savvy guests stumble across this board, but I'd be happy to share over PM.

that's exciting! i'd like to see it. congrats!

#4502 Shara1984

Shara1984
  • 345 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

Ladies: I have great news.  I said yes to the dress!!!!  I don't want to post it here, in case my FH or savvy guests stumble across this board, but I'd be happy to share over PM.

that's exciting! i'd like to see it. congrats!

Yay!!! Lets see it!

#4503 Shara1984

Shara1984
    • 345 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:58 AM

It's a very pretty dress!

#4504 moodyc82

moodyc82
      • 614 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
      • LocationNJ

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:23 AM

My shirts came!! And with them i got coupons for vistaprint Lol Posted Image Posted Image

#4505 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
      • 288 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

Very nice! 

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

My shirts came!! And with them i got coupons for vistaprint Lol

#4506 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

So excited about this..what are we gonna do after all the weddings I'm gonna miss you girls.  We have to figure something out.

I know! Me too!!   We will have to connect on FB or something!?   Wouldn't it be awesome to have a little get away all together?!?!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4507 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by pongyang2001 

Hey ladies where are you getting your pashminas? The http://www.pioneergroup27.com/ has a minimum order of $100 ($30/dozen) I don't really need that much so i'm still searching for inexpensive ones with good quality for the price.

I got some on ebay - but if you ever go to flea markets I'd look there.. I see them at everyone I have ever been to.. usually they are $5 each or 5 for $20 - I bet if you have to buy a lot you could get a little better pricing then that.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4508 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Thanks girls. It's been a rough night and day. Since our highschool was so small and our friends crossed over into college, i've been getting a lot of texts from people trying to break the news before I went on fb. He passed away from a heart attack at 28. It's so shocking because this guy was so healthy and athletic, he trained and did marathons. SmhI'll be ok soon

#4509 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

Ladies:

I have great news.  I said yes to the dress!!!!  I don't want to post it here, in case my FH or savvy guests stumble across this board, but I'd be happy to share over PM.

congrats to you

#4510 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

Ladies:

I have great news.  I said yes to the dress!!!!  I don't want to post it here, in case my FH or savvy guests stumble across this board, but I'd be happy to share over PM.

I wannnaaaa Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users