Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3331 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:40 AM

Totally!! Do you use groupon? If you do not I can send you a link (as a referred friend) they’ll send me a $10 once you buy something. (Every time you refer someone they do that) They have a $17 for 70 going on now for 14more days. (got my for 7 for referring a friend that purchase something). They’ll give you a code to apply at time of purchase but you will want to apply the 50% off found http://www.retailmen.../vistaprint.com then apply your groupon. 20 bags was $159.99 50% off made it $79.99 Apply your gruopon $70.00 Making it $9.99 $1.34 a bag Also that advantage of all the free offers at http://www.retailmen.../vistaprint.com It took me many tries to figure it out but it was worth it J PM if anything

I have got to get on the ball. I haven't used groupon vistaprint, retailmenot, shutterfly. Don't have much done at all.

#3332 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:47 AM

Lol..what are you going to get now?

Lol..what are you going to get now?

Absolutely nothing. ...well maybe some custom koozies. But I'm gonna hold off on that fir little bit. Right now I have my dress, shoes, jewelry. Girls dresses paid for and their accessories. Renewed my passport. Did and sent out std. Received invitations. Got custom string backpacks for oot bags for my wedding party. Got all the stuff to go inside off oot. Got custom labels for tumblers. The inly thing u have left is to get rhinedtone bridal comb for my hair. I just saw a beautifuk one that's onlu 10.99 on ebay. Stick a fucking fork in me.. I'm done. Lol. Hmmmmmm niw what could I possibly use that shutterfly coupon/giftcard for? Lol

#3333 moodyc82

moodyc82
      • 614 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
      • LocationNJ

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

Absolutely nothing. ...well maybe some custom koozies. But I'm gonna hold off on that fir little bit. Right now I have my dress, shoes, jewelry. Girls dresses paid for and their accessories. Renewed my passport. Did and sent out std. Received invitations. Got custom string backpacks for oot bags for my wedding party. Got all the stuff to go inside off oot. Got custom labels for tumblers. The inly thing u have left is to get rhinedtone bridal comb for my hair. I just saw a beautifuk one that's onlu 10.99 on ebay. Stick a fucking fork in me.. I'm done. Lol. Hmmmmmm niw what could I possibly use that shutterfly coupon/giftcard for? Lol

I'm using mine to make a custom guestbook with pictures :)

#3334 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

I have got to get on the ball. I haven't used groupon vistaprint, retailmenot, shutterfly. Don't have much done at all.

Yes tyrebride Get on thr damn ball. Lol

#3335 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

thats a good idea. about to log on now and brooooowssse. lol

#3336 vas2014

vas2014
          • 159 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:12 AM

[quote name="moodyc82" url="/t/80997/any-other-2014-brides-here-getting-an-early-start/3270#post_1934654"]Grrrr wish I saw this before I used the groupon!!! Ahhhh......can I order another groupon under a different name?! LOL I need to check out retail me not [/quote I'm ordering another one tonight. Will let you know. If I remember correctly you can buy 2 n one as a gift..

#3337 Shara1984

Shara1984
          • 345 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by shugapop1 

Yep! Super cheap ;-)

#3338 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

Wow you really have a lot done you should be done! Lol

Thats a good idea

#3339 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

Yes tyrebride Get on thr damn ball. Lol

I know I know! Gotta get my ass moving!

thats a good idea. about to log on now and brooooowssse. lol

Yeah right browse..lol

#3340 pzl101

pzl101
                • 281 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:43 AM

I used a women I know, she's very detail oriented and books through American Express travel.....I can give you her contact info if you'd like. She's wonderful and after looking around she got us the best deal, $408pp all inclusive for 4days 3nights and that includes tax, gratuity, and transportation to and from the airport to the resort

wow, that's an amazing deal! can you PM me her info? thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users