Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2931 zeman321

zeman321
  • 280 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Granados 

Just returned from my site visit at the Barcelo Maya Palace in Riviera Maya!! I'm sooo happy i went because I 100% made the right choice... it is beautiful!!! Now that everything is confirmed my STDs have officially been ordered!!!! 

Yay!!! Congrats!!!!!

It always feels good to know you made the right choice! I'm glad you loved it! Did you get to talk to the WC while you were there?

#2932 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA the past few days ... been busy because .... WE ARE FINALLY CONFIRMED WITH A DATE AND RESORT!!!!! pinkie.gif smile159.gif We put our deposit down and reserved at Secrets St. James Montego Bay on May 30, 2014!!!!! now gotta get started on those StD and catching up the past 30+ pages lolol

Congrats! !! Yay! !

#2933 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

Took me forever to catch up again haha. Glad to see people finalizing dates and paying those deposits!! SO EXCITING! I have been working on my STDs and I am almost done designing them. In the meantime, I am waiting for my magnetic sheets, custom stamps, and pretty yellow envelopes to arrive. I am including save the date magnets, but making them myself because it's ridiculous that most places charge like $2 a magnet! :) Here is a picture of what the magnet will look like:  * I can't wait to put it all together!

Nice job. .too cute..

#2934 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

Just returned from my site visit at the Barcelo Maya Palace in Riviera Maya!! I'm sooo happy i went because I 100% made the right choice... it is beautiful!!! Now that everything is confirmed my STDs have officially been ordered!!!! :woot:

Glad your happy with your choice

#2935 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

Heyyyy Everyone, I feel like I am sooo behind on things. The FI and I had the date Of Nov 2014 but I am starting school soon so I don't know if that date will cut into my school schedule. I am getting so frustrated and he is getting frustrated with me. How was I to know I would get accepted into culinary school? I feel so bad!!!!   Any who, I  am going to my school tomorrow to check out my schedule so I can finally have a wedding date. Wish me luck!!!!

Congrats on acceptance to culinary school. If you talk to instructors maybe you'll be able to miss a few days

#2936 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

hclibby1982: You should do some long races with us! pzl101: see you on the course ha ha.... Are you doing any other races from NYRR?  Fit into the Dress... Get bikini body ready! We have to, we have to hahahahaha

All you marathon runners"you go girls " I wish I could..

#2937 pzl101

pzl101
              • 281 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Congrats! !! Yay! !

thanks!

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

It's the training I don't think I could do (and the 26.2 miles required to complete the marathon). I do this crossfit/bootcamp small group training class two days a week, I'd have to stop that and devote more time to running but it's the only way I do weights which should hopefully give me some defined arms/shoulders for the wedding!

I'm the opposite ... those bootcamp/crossfit classes scare me ! lol although I have been to 2 wedding gown stores and I realize I need to work on my arms/back/shoulders area! lol

Originally Posted by zeman321 

Congrats!  How exciting.....let the planning begin! 

thanks

Originally Posted by Lori Granados 

Just returned from my site visit at the Barcelo Maya Palace in Riviera Maya!! I'm sooo happy i went because I 100% made the right choice... it is beautiful!!! Now that everything is confirmed my STDs have officially been ordered!!!! 

congrats!

#2938 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

Whew! Finally caught up on the thread! I now see that there is no leaving this thread for a few days!!!! You ladies are on it!!! 

Yes one day is bad a couple days forget it..lol

#2939 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

You guys are all awesome. :0) I'm up! Heading to Michaels to figure out how I can liven up my STD envelopes. Plus I need to add magnetic tape to the back of the cards so ppl can tick them to fridge. Gotta keep it moving! May I suggest everyone that doesn't have a picture attached to their names perhaps put one up if they're comfortable soon. It's nice to have a face to the new friends/ therapists/ wedding advisors. Lol

Have fun.!! I have got to get there maybe tomorrow

#2940 pzl101

pzl101
                    • 281 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

OK, now I can officially say:

Name: Pauline

Date: May 30, 2014

haha, phew, I think that was the hardest part - deciding when and where ... started to design my StD based off this from Etsy (which I'm too cheap to pay for)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users